Sav it Out Familia~Who is Chino Montana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
tha big homie chino montanafrom concord,monument blvd and he aint v.c.n he's e.n.e a og e.n.e at that!

yeh he's cali sick records,him,flaco loc and young robery

ive kicked it with him a few times and he a real ass down ta earth northern homeboy.....showed alot of love,cant say nothin bad about homeboy

but yeh he got monumental,neighborhood destroyersand his new one you can find on homeboyrap.com called chino montana aka tha cuban gorilla-too much......he got features like, a-wax,big tone and lil ric on it so check it out

and from what i understand cali sick n sav it out are still folkz and are still fuckin with eachother.....it wasnt no beef just some bizz shit

Jul 5, 2007
i remmeber i was out ther on monument at that check cashing place next to the liquer store accross from fashion town and one jus came outta nowhere, he was all by himself so i was like yeah boi come get it, i squared up and he whistled and these fuckin mnkey came outta trees and bushesa off tha roofs an shit lmao, that shit was krazy there were like 20 of em lol

Apr 11, 2005
bobo925thug14 said:
i remmeber i was out ther on monument at that check cashing place next to the liquer store accross from fashion town and one jus came outta nowhere, he was all by himself so i was like yeah boi come get it, i squared up and he whistled and these fuckin mnkey came outta trees and bushesa off tha roofs an shit lmao, that shit was krazy there were like 20 of em lol
-lol- Ain't that some shit!?!?

Oct 3, 2006
bobo925thug14 said:
LOL DAMN ITS LIKE THAT OVER THERE????

Mar 13, 2007
bobo925thug14 said:
jajajajaja that shit got me rollin

Sep 26, 2005
yea i talked to him about him bein on sav it out and he told me he is on cali sick he said it like as if sav it out was just temporary for him since cali sick is his own i guess it was just to help him out get more known