Satan in music...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yep, some people do use the Devil as a marketing scheme to make money, and I believe the Master P stuff was taken out of context. I know DMX raps about Jesus and God in a positive light, and I understand what he was implying (which was he made some wrong choices, life is a struggle blah blah blah.) As far as Eazy-E, when you make statements like "get behind me and push me along" that is kinda suspect, but hell, I've said stuff that was considered suspect, and got me tossed off of message boards for it and my music deleted, so who knows? But, I will say this, do not think it is far fetched for the musician to think he or she is being invaded by spirits.

Read this:

http://www.goodfight.org/e_csantana.html

He is one of MANY musicians who claim to have been invaded/possessed or in contact with spirits.

Feb 9, 2003
I saw that thing about Carlos on VH1. According to him he was supposedly visited by Metatron, leader of the Decepticons and was told to embrace Jesus.

Mar 14, 2006
the fool who put those videos together has an agenda. look, all we saw was the trailers, they are trying to sell videos to us. c'mon, shitting on carlos santana? the dude who put the video is a wanna-be rocker turned false prophet. if good music is sending me to hell, fuck it. dont' take religion so seriously people. remember, church music is wack. live it up y'all... PEACE

Mar 12, 2005
I remember this saying as so do many of you, When the Good Remain Silent, the Evil remains Loud. But in some cases, why even waste your time with people who won't listen, I was one of those people who wouldn't listen to Christianity, like you said Heresy Rome wasn't built in a year, It took me a while. THANK JESUS!!!!

Mar 12, 2005
MAN, I'd just love to see the faces of those people that have Reject the Truth, then you'll see. That's All I can say for those who mock, and for those who deny or reject Truth. YOU'LL SEE!

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
Stockton209SS said:
MAN, I'd just love to see the faces of those people that have Reject the Truth, then you'll see. That's All I can say for those who mock, and for those who deny or reject Truth. YOU'LL SEE!

i hope shoowilla can see how vulnerable the mind is.
i know stock will never ever convert to islam, just as shoowilla will never ever convert to christianity.

you guys need to wise up a little and use some of lifes basic skills instead of believing all the works already done for you

Apr 8, 2005
thats crazy, but i dont believe it, because the guys with the most lyrics like that are on the bottum not being heard, i mean they could be possessed, but i think alot of that is publicity, cause like someone mentioned before, there are alot of weird lil people mobbin around that think its cool to be fucked off in the head

Dec 25, 2003
Stockton209SS said:
So if his words can influence people, what makes us think even these songs of Satan that are solely for entertainment purpose, influce a person to start Satanic Worship. Ever thought of that!
Do you even know what "Satanic Worship" entails?