Satan in music...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
Is this guy serious? The rappers are just talking shit, whereas the rockers probably ARE possessed after a few pounds of drugs. Then again, lets ban rock music and rap just incase...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I watched a video about this awhile back...

I have come to the conclusion...it just really depends on what your religious beliefs are and Common sense. For example, my mother is a loyal radical Christian...If she watched this video...she would go pray and say that its all true and everything. (she already feels this way)..

but..

when I show her the Binny Hinn Video (Heresy posted)...She says its the Devil trying to get people to look at Binny Hinn wrong....blah blah blah..
See....most peoples minds are so caught up in this so called "on-going" battle..that they think is going on between God and Satan (or the devil)....that they cant just say.."man, this is some straight bullshit"..

like im saying...This is some straight bullshit.

Oh by the way....when I watched this video about Satan in music...
it said that The Beatles were the DEVILS CHOSEN GROUP..
and thats the reason why they were so "big"...

BULLFUCKINGSHIT.

**edit**
what do you think the numbers are on top of that video?
If I had to guess....its a number to donate MONEY! haha

and a couple other things...growing up there were always the kids that believed in "Satan/Devil/Antichrist"....
I can remember even calling a guy "Satan"...thats what he named himself...in highschool. Most of these kids listen to music like this hard rock shit....dont you think thats why these "rockers" say the shit they say? I mean there are so many groups of kids out here that anyone can make money off of......

Mar 12, 2005
Nah It's what you know, The Devil is not making everyone look at Benny Hinn bad, BECAUSE BENNY HINN IS A FALSE PROPHET. He's actually making Benny Hinn look Good. For those of you that understand the Bible Prophecies to come, you all know there is going to be that One World Religion that dictates the whole world, and will try to eliminate Christians and bring people under a strong Delusion that there will be peace. Benny Hinn and Along with the Mega Christian Pastors on TV with the Exception of a few, are just harvesting hopeless people and preparing them for the Abomination to come, I just can't understand how people can be so blind from this man!!!! I told my mom about Joel Osteen getting as much as 75 MILLION ANNUALLY and I said ma, why do you guys still support his ministy, when these 20 or more dollars of yours monthly can help a Red Cross in the Middle East, Help get food To third World Countries, that right there is even enough to pay a pastor to preach in Africa or go on Christian Missionaries. FUCK A CRUSADE I hate when they use that word! And instead this man uses that money for his own pleasure, and to put himself on Tv and sell out God along with his Book!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Stockton209SS said:
Nah It's what you know, The Devil is not making everyone look at Benny Hinn bad, BECAUSE BENNY HINN IS A FALSE PROPHET. He's actually making Benny Hinn look Good. For those of you that understand the Bible Prophecies to come, you all know there is going to be that One World Religion that dictates the whole world, and will try to eliminate Christians and bring people under a strong Delusion that there will be peace. Benny Hinn and Along with the Mega Christian Pastors on TV with the Exception of a few, are just harvesting hopeless people and preparing them for the Abomination to come, I just can't understand how people can be so blind from this man!!!! I told my mom about Joel Osteen getting as much as 75 MILLION ANNUALLY and I said ma, why do you guys still support his ministy, when these 20 or more dollars of yours monthly can help a Red Cross in the Middle East, Help get food To third World Countries, that right there is even enough to pay a pastor to preach in Africa or go on Christian Missionaries. FUCK A CRUSADE I hate when they use that word! And instead this man uses that money for his own pleasure, and to put himself on Tv and sell out God along with his Book!!!!

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?

A TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS AND HIS TEACHING?

Mar 12, 2005
What's even Suprising is that, Drums have this sort of sound that stimulates the mind according to this one Doctor Benny Hinn uses Hypnotic Techniques to get the attention of the Audience, that's pretty good BENNY FENNY! There's this once Church in Toronto that uses like a pretty smooth rhythmic beat to it making it sound kinda soft Rock-Ish. If you listen to the lyrics the songs makes you feel all good and say PRAISE JESUS OHHH, like those Christian Pastors, but I listened to the Lyrics it says Oh Fallen Angel Watchin over me....yada yada yada then this is what got my attention, "oh how we love you oh Lucifer" OH SHIT!!!! Devil Worshipping in the House of the Lord hmmm.

Mar 12, 2005
I struggle if you want to Critize my feel free, I like hearing peoples thought's of what I say so then maybe in the future, or even in the present, I can try to control my words so shoot.

Aug 3, 2005
music, especially hip hop, is a reflection of reality and the inner world of the artist, as well as the interests of the consumer. the "devil" is in that reality, that inner world, and the demographics' interests (what they'd pay to listen to). until that gets better, its not likely the music genres(as a whole) will.

but there are always exceptions (artists that put their energy in to creating music that gives a powerful message regardless of what sells)

Feb 9, 2003
No. Queen is a rock band from the 80's. They had a few memorable hits that transcend things like politics, gender, and religion.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^^^

and a couple other things...growing up there were always the kids that believed in "Satan/Devil/Antichrist"....
I can remember even calling a guy "Satan"...thats what he named himself...in highschool. Most of these kids listen to music like this hard rock shit....dont you think thats why these "rockers" say the shit they say? I mean there are so many groups of kids out here that anyone can make money off of......
yep!

Mar 12, 2005
Who knows what influence music can bring. I.E. that boy who killed a cop after listening to Tupac about shooting cops, he said it was his influence. So if his words can influence people, what makes us think even these songs of Satan that are solely for entertainment purpose, influce a person to start Satanic Worship. Ever thought of that!

Mar 12, 2005
Yes, I'm biased and Yes I believe my faith is The REal one, but sometimes I do acknowledge the fact that I do offend people, and that's going to happen. I apologize if I went to far.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
satan in music? Lol....

I was talking to that friend of mine the other day, she said she heard some "satanic message" when a friend of hers was playing the song backwards, the one by marilyn manson lol.....

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
Stockton209SS said:
Who knows what influence music can bring. I.E. that boy who killed a cop after listening to Tupac about shooting cops, he said it was his influence. So if his words can influence people, what makes us think even these songs of Satan that are solely for entertainment purpose, influce a person to start Satanic Worship. Ever thought of that!

listen man, you are thinkin too deep into somethin that isnt real.
satan isnt the cause of everything. i will ATTEMPT to explain.
why would a tupac song make a guy shoot somebody?
FOR THE SAME REASON THAT TRANQUIL MUSIC MAKE ME AT PEACE.

people are influenced by many things, both positive and negative.

you are letting satan get WAYYY into your head that it has dropped your level of intelligence down a few bars.
OH NO!
THAT MUST MEAN YOU ALREADY ARE A VICTIM OF SATAN!!! YOU MUST GO AND KILL YOURSELF NOW NOW NOW!!!!