Sarah Palin says North Korea is our ally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-icons-in-national/sarah-palins-huge-verbal-gaffe

A few days ago, I wrote an article wondering why Sarah Palin was so mute on the North and South Korean dust up.

Now I have my answer, she does not know which one is which. The former half term Alaska Governor and Tea party darling went on the Glenn Beck radio show and said about the conflict, "Obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies."

Thing is the United States and North Korea are not allies; this is something a six grader would know and a prospective challenger to the sitting President of the United States should know.

Instead of maybe listening and learning, Sarah Palin is doing what she does best, and that is talking about something she clearly knows nothing about.

Now she has us standing with the North Korean dictator Kim Jong ll. I bet he was surprised to hear that news.

Can you Imagine if the President or any other Democrat had made that mistake, the Republicans would have been all over the news none stop crowing about it.

Of course, after she was corrected by Beck, Sarah Palin did what Sarah Palin does and hardly acknowledge her mistake and said, “Yeah and we’re also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies.”

I know what’s the big deal, South Korea and the United States have only been allies since 1953, but that’s not something a prospective candidate for President of the United States should know.
Stupid bitch does not belong in politics

Sep 16, 2008
But the one thing I do disagree about is the president statement. If Obama made that mistake the media would still be kissing his feet