Sara Sidner fan Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I saw Sara on tv talkin bout some political shit...........All i know is that it was bout the white house and bush...But I was waitin for her to say the word Hyphy just once......I need to catch her on loacation somewhere....Im gonna whisper sweet YEEEEEs in her ear....

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Pino said:
you cant let this go can you.

stalker :paranoid:
Not till she move out the bay........which brings me to this story......

last night on chanel 2 at about 10:30pm Sara Sidner did a story on the dvd's that are comin out the bay.She talked about the Filmore dvd made some years back and some other ones poppin up,she also touched on the Hood To Hood dvd and what its about.She was sayin how police are making arrests by watching the dvds and runing peoples faces whos breakin the law on these dvds...it was a good story....it ended with sara standing somwehere in the Sko....she had a shirt on i could see her belly a little...it was a beautiful thang...not as great as them pants she was wearing though......I knew she was thick as fuck...yall missed out.....YEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Pino said:
I cant get off when she's fully clothed and you can only see her top half when she's anchoring. Since you're the Sidner superfan, when are you gonna post up those hardcore bukkake pics of her?
You gotta catch her when shes out and about do them special reports.....As for the bukakke pics,well i just bootlegged photoshop so those pics are coming soon....

Apr 5, 2005
BTM said:
Not till she move out the bay........which brings me to this story......

last night on chanel 2 at about 10:30pm Sara Sidner did a story on the dvd's that are comin out the bay.She talked about the Filmore dvd made some years back and some other ones poppin up,she also touched on the Hood To Hood dvd and what its about.She was sayin how police are making arrests by watching the dvds and runing peoples faces whos breakin the law on these dvds...it was a good story....it ended with sara standing somwehere in the Sko....she had a shirt on i could see her belly a little...it was a beautiful thang...not as great as them pants she was wearing though......I knew she was thick as fuck...yall missed out.....YEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yup I seen that too! She got some hips on her boy! I'd dip