Santigold

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
The one that hella suprisingly grew on me was I'm A Lady.
yea i cant stand that one yet lol .. u musta played the rest of it out really bad to resort to that , thats what it took for me to start fucking with more of this cd at first i only dug like half and slowly i accepted the rest cuz i just wanted some new shit

but i see where u get off liking im a lady cuz it comes on right after unstoppable and u be lazy to change the cd and u let it play and be like hmm this isnt so bad i guess lol

Feb 7, 2006
I still don't know... something about her music isn't hitting me. When and how (no smart ass answers) do you guys listen to her music?

May 9, 2002
I still don't know... something about her music isn't hitting me. When and how (no smart ass answers) do you guys listen to her music?
I guess i dont understand your questions...what do you mean by "when and how"?

I listen to her whenever i feel like i want to hear her, and i listen to her through my iPod/stereo. Does that answer your questions?

:confused:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I kind of get what he is asking. There are certain bands/artists that I really wouldn't listen to at certain times.

Like I wouldn't listen to Pig Destroyer, Hewhocurrupts, or other grindcore bands if I'm trying to relax. Also I usually only listen to Sigur Ros, Lillypad, Super Minerals, Apple Snails, etc when I'm trying to relax or I'm reading or something.

But... that being said Santogold really doesn't fall into "mood" type music IMO. I break it out when I want to hear a album that is pretty different from the norm (mainstream speaking) and has really good beats and singing on it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ipod, car, with my son........shit, anytime someone calls and they don't have their own designated ringtone they get the starstruck

Nov 5, 2004
I bumped this album straight today for the first time in maybe 5 months. I gotta say, its even better in time.

Not only is it my fav album from last year, but its on my list of favorite albums ever.