Santigold

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
They suck. They over populate her shows which diminishes my potential enjoyment. And in general they bother me more than other majorities that populate other genres of live music I enjoy.

People have influence over the image they portray of themselves to others. If you choose to be a hipster you are telling me I should probably hate you.

May 9, 2002
They suck. They over populate her shows which diminishes my potential enjoyment. And in general they bother me more than other majorities that populate other genres of live music I enjoy.

People have influence over the image they portray of themselves to others. If you choose to be a hipster you are telling me I should probably hate you.
People are people and they are going to do what feels comfortable when it is all said and done. I dont like frat boys, but im not gonna NOT go to a show just cus a bunch of Kapa Wata Poopa fags are their...ill just grab a drink and enjoy the show. I am there to see the artist, nothign more, nothing less...everyone else can suck my nuts.

The only shows i avoid are hip-hop shows (i gives a fuck if that is a big ass generalization), becuase there is ALWAYS drama...and i dont want to get shot just to see an artist i like.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i'd be interested to hear your guys' top ten, or top five albums of this year
i ignored the santogold thread when you first made it, bro
i slept

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i'd be interested to hear your guys' top ten, or top five albums of this year
i ignored the santogold thread when you first made it, bro
i slept

May 31, 2007
I was just thinkin about her again today. I stopped listnin to her for a while and then I was at the mall Xmas shoppin for the moms, walked into a store and Lights Out was playing