Santa Clara Police shoot & Kill 24 year old Santa Cruz Rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
yep
i found out what happend from one of the homies from bomb p on monday morning
i was like what the fuck....i hadnt really seen him ever since the warlordz had a falling out

Yeah, I also heard stories through the grapevine about different things going on behind the scenes, but never paid it no mind. I don't know facts and don't care to know anything that doesn't involve me. As far as I'm concered, they all Homies and I leave it at that.

As for Bomb P, I was in contact with dude for a minute then lost contact. If ya can, let em' know I need to holla at em'. Hit me on the PM with his info , or I'll hit you with mine, so you can forward it.

I don't mean to take away from the topic, sorry about that...

R.I.P. AziZ

Jun 15, 2004
damn..rip to dude.thats you always gotta keep composure wit yourself.when you under the influence of some shit its a lot easier for the devil to come in and controll you,thats why you always gotta stay on top of yourself.sad story rip

May 16, 2002
The funeral...

Back Row: Birdman, DJ Kool, DJ KoolSon & Doe 1 Front Row: Lando (Music Nfluenced), Gemini & Fin (GemSon)

Doe 1, Sincere (of The Warlordz), Birdman and Lando (Music Nfluenced)

Sincere (of The Warloardz) & Gemini

Doe 1, Ghambit (of The Warlordz), Birdman, Gemini & Lando (Music Nfluenced)