Santa Clara County fair

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
Anyone coming out here?
It's always poppin with a gang of hoes and homeboys everywhere. Scrapas don't even dare fly their shit out here. Unless flamed up undercover.
Come check it out, hit me up PM if you gonna go.
It's this weekend Fri-Sun on Monterey Road in the Shark City SJ.

Apr 25, 2002
YEA....ITS GURANTEED TO BE ALOT OF NORTENOS AT THIS SHIT..AND LIKE STRANGER SAID..THE SUR ELEMENT IS PRETTY MUCH NON EXISTENT....
IMA TRY AND GET OUT THERE...NOT SURE IF I CAN MAKE IT THO..

@STRANGER..U EVER NOTICE THAT SC COUNTY FOLKS TEND TO LOOK FOR FUNK WITH EACHOTHER?..I MEAN..I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SOME NORTENO FOLKS STARTED BANGIN ON EACHOTHER OUT THERE...HOPEFULLY NOT...HOPEFULLY ITS ALL LOVE...WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!..IF I CAN GET OUT THERE I WILL....

Dec 17, 2002
Yeah that's true what you say.
You got lots of varrios up in San Jo and with that it brings lots of old/new beef and rivalries just to see who's harder or bigger.
Some beefs will never get squashed like Sunnyvale and Mtn View fools.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ yea i remember hearin bout that....and thats how alotta sur try to set folks up around SCC...prolly all over northern cali..they flame up and than catch folks slippin....SO YALL KEEP YOUR BACK FADE CLOSE TO WHO YOU CAME WITH!

any word on what time it starts and closes everyday?...

Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ yea i remember hearin bout that....and thats how alotta sur try to set folks up around SCC...prolly all over northern cali..they flame up and than catch folks slippin....SO YALL KEEP YOUR BACK FADE CLOSE TO WHO YOU CAME WITH!

any word on what time it starts and closes everyday?...
i remember hearing from my potna that there was a crew of nortenos from 24th st in the mission(not the whole set, just a few of the cats) blued up and catchin surenos SLIPPIN...

that was like 6 years ago tho...

and trust me, nortenos all over the bay is funkin these days...all over who's the biggest...and it ain't just nortenos

shits gettin funky