SANDMAN VS TWSITA! Whos Tighter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is tigher Twista or Sandman?

• SANDMAN would TEAR twista a new ass!

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • TWISTA Is tighter on the mic.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
May 3, 2002
danny-b said:
theres a rapper named sandman that has a cd called "running out of time" is this the same sandman you guys are talking about?
Thats Mr. Sandman from tha Bay..

Aye Slide do u have Sandman's first album? i need to get that..

M

mizztech

who tha hell is sandman?

twista used to be ill...he rap too slow now a days, but ima go wit ole boi cuz iono who other dude is...

why u takin votes...what made u compare em?

Holla @ Tha Mizzez

Apr 25, 2003
Ok well all i can say if yall NEED to hear Sandman I mean if i got Peeps that actually HEARD sandman the votes would be a lot different... well since yall dont beleive me. Check sandman's whole album out here.. you can download the Mp3's The album is called King of Hallucination.

http://www.btnhboard.com/portal/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36896

Click that thread and scroll down to where Dizzle quotes this guy about the CD the links are in that quote just click the links and you can download all the songs from his album.

If you want to hear how good sandman is listen to "Final Curse" King of Hallucination" and "KIll em All" just to name a few... after you listen to him... tell me if you still think twista is all that.... as far as what i heard he only had one tight album. PEEP Sandman then get at me.

Jul 7, 2002
I heard Sandman back in the day....and if its the cat I am thinking of he sounded like a Bone clone....I thought I was listening to a solo album fomr a Bone member.

Thats was a bit ago though.

Apr 25, 2003
Yeah But sandman is tight he kinda does sound like bone, But he come wicked on tha mic... with some dark shit. He the only solo rapper still doing the dark evil shit.... Bone Solo Albums ain't evil or dark anymore. Sandman is like Bone in the East 99 days, But the music he makes now has the East 99 flavor to it.

Man Ya'll need to check out the track on tha link. up there then you can see what im talking about. But yeah i mean we need more votes.

Apr 25, 2003
mafioso22 said:
Sndman is tight! MURDER DOG reveiwed his cd and the guy even said he can out rap TWISTA boy got mad spits!!!!
See? What did i tell ya'll? Ya'll really need to go to that link i posted up there and download his new album "The King of Hallucination" then you will see what im talking about.

PEEP that album, then if you still think he ain't that tight... come hit up the thread. YOu gotta hear him to belive me.

Sep 13, 2002
whoever posted that sandman album for download hit me. all i got is no secrets no lies. i need that shit real quick like. hit me on pm or here

Aug 5, 2002
Sandman......

His name is Onyx........I went to high school with this cat and he DOES have some flows........I had the priveledge to listen to him tear up some cats in the locker room at North High........his sound back then was 90% bone material.........catz used to say he tried to match their sound too much..........both his albumz are coo................but as far as my vote................Twista takes this one................outro

Aug 29, 2003
WWW.FREEWEBS.COM
TWISTA HANDS DOWN, SANDMAN REMINDS ME OF SOME OLD GANGSTA PAT. HE STRAIGHT BUT I THINK TWISTA GOT HIM. CHI-TOWN.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/lilreapmusic.htm

IF YOU FROM CHICAGO AND WANNA BE FEAT. ON MY NEXT MIX ALBUM HIT ME UP. FEATURES INCLUDE REAP, CHANNEL ZERO, MIC ONE, MAX SOUL, PROFOUND, JUICE, ERATIK STATIK, PRIME, YARI, BONK, REALITY.....ITS GONNA BE HOTT

REAP AND CHANNEL ZERO PRESENT.....THE MIX TAPE.VOL 1