SANDMAN VS TWSITA! Whos Tighter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is tigher Twista or Sandman?

• SANDMAN would TEAR twista a new ass!

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • TWISTA Is tighter on the mic.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2003
Ok Last night i got a whole album from sandman and heard him for the first time. And i was IMPRESSED he is like the tightest Solo rappers I've ever heard Besides Tech n9ne of course.

But I've heard a lotta Twista Songs and im not really feelin him. Personally I think Sandman Would Tear him and NEW ASS!

Vote for who you think is tighter SandMan or Twista.

my Vote= SandMan!

Apr 25, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Twista only because I never heard SandMan. I thoght you was talking about the wrestler Sandman at first lol. I'm just clowning.
LOL cool... man Thanks for actually replying and voting!

Ok well if you haven;t heard Sandman you should check him out! its hard to find his music...but..nite i got hooked up with his whole album on mp3. If you want i can PM you with the link so you can check it out.

Ok cool so now we have 1-1 on tha votes.

Apr 25, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
Imma go with the man Twista too. Adrenaline Rush was a classic.

Peace
Ok cool thanks for voting! But can i ask ya'll have yall heard sandman? I mean i guess his stuff is hard to find but he is tight! I mean you gotta hear him to know what im saying. But i guess Twista has way more fame than Sandman.

Ok yall keep the votes coming.:classic:

Aug 18, 2002
but don't get me wrong Sandman does have a lot of skill would be interested in seeing some newer shit... No Secrets, No Lies was the last full album, right?

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Sandman by far not only cause he's a good freind of mine but he can just flat out spit, He has 2 albums out KING OF HELLUCANATION, NO SECRETS, NO LIES. And coming out with a new one entitled "TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN".

Be watching out for it!!!

Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Twista only because I never heard SandMan. I thoght you was talking about the wrestler Sandman at first lol. I'm just clowning.
ECW ECW ECW ECW I'M SORRY JUST HAD TO DO IT.. I NEVER HEARD SANDMAN AND I DON'T LIKE TWISTA YALL MAY THINK I'M CRAYZY FOR SAYING THIS BUT TWISTA DON'T RAP THAT FAST TO ME.. BUT IT SEEMS SANDMAN MAY BE WORTH CHECKING OUT..

D

danny-b

theres a rapper named sandman that has a cd called "running out of time" is this the same sandman you guys are talking about?