Sandman-To Whom It May Concern (Snippets)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Come check out the snippets for his brand new Sandman album from "To Whom It May Concern"....if you link this elsewhere give us credit...You can also go to the main page of the site www.southwest-connection.com it has a murder dog ad, the snippets should start playing, may take longer if you on dial up, if not check the listening party link below, lo and hi fi links, post on other boards spread the word!!!!! new album coming next month...

http://southwest-connection.com/listen/sandman1.html

TRMNDUS
www.southwest-connection.com

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i gotta disagree with you on this one...sandman is sic! king of hillucinations and his other album...his flow is tight his beats are sic..on the snipps i think they coulda done better tho'..i wouldnt say all the beats are garbage theres some heaters in there..

thats your opnion tho'...gotts respect that..

TRMNDUS-thanx for the clips! you just made me want the album more..

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Thats what i;ve been sayin i've basiclly heard the whole album and the shit is fire nothin, i mean nothin is going to come close to this release

(come on TWISTA fans keep hating) (lol)

Twista couldn't even put out a good release after all this years!

Sandman 3 classic albums!!!!

I think the torch has been passed!

Aug 26, 2003
Thats what i;ve been sayin i've basiclly heard the whole album and the shit is fire nothin, i mean nothin is going to come close to this release

(come on TWISTA fans keep hating) (lol)

Twista couldn't even put out a good release after all this years!

Sandman 3 classic albums!!!!

I think the torch has been passed!

what is your definition of classic dumb fuck?

bone clones will never make it in the industry

all that being said im still getting his album

check out the twista.net media section and shut the fuck up

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
What you mean DUMB fuck ASSHOLE how long have you been in this game MOTHAFUCKER talking shit you INTERNET NERD!

Aint it pass your bed time little kid, also how come you on here dont your parents
have INTERNET LOCK (ON THEIR COMPUTER) mothafucker get off TWISTA'S DICK
this thread is for the SANDMAN fans not the SANDMAN HATERS like yourself!

Get off his dick little kid! Jocking BONE THUGS AND TWISTA HAVING LITTLE PICTURES UNDER YOUR NAME AND PICTURES ALL OVER YOUR WALL

Just remember that "I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECTED THAT I CAN LOAN YOU SOME"

Know who you talking to first before you open your mouth "LITTLE KID"

Aug 26, 2003
What you mean DUMB fuck ASSHOLE how long have you been in this game MOTHAFUCKER talking shit you INTERNET NERD!

Aint it pass your bed time little kid, also how come you on here dont your parents
have INTERNET LOCK (ON THEIR COMPUTER) mothafucker get off TWISTA'S DICK
this thread is for the SANDMAN fans not the SANDMAN HATERS like yourself!

Get off his dick little kid! Jocking BONE THUGS AND TWISTA HAVING LITTLE PICTURES UNDER YOUR NAME AND PICTURES ALL OVER YOUR WALL

Just remember that "I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECTED THAT I CAN LOAN YOU SOME"

Know who you talking to first before you open your mouth "LITTLE KID"

if your white all the shit you said holds no weight

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
I agree on that! Twista is eating fat i dont knock that but the simple fact of the matter is the cd is not that good, Fucking JAY-Z got more money then he does but em i sayin that he tighter than TWISTA! HELL NAW!

The questions that people keep postin about "WHO IS TIGHTER" simple fact is SANDMAN in my opinion!

One day well come that SANDMAN is going to get paid! And when the day comes it will be a nice site cause dude deserves it. He needs his dues.

REMEMBER THE QUESTIONS WASNT ASKED WHO GOT MORE MONEY? THE QUSTION WAS ASKED WHO IS TIGHTER?