Sandman-To Whom It May Concern (Snippets)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
I thought the sampler was real tight especially that last song daym that shit was raw. cant wait fo this shit to come out, i hope it got around 20 songs or shit a double disk would be better.

all the talk bout twista vs sandman..sandman aint got nothin on twista and probly never will..think about all the shit twista has been on and all the coloaborations he has done...sandman has only put out two real good albums...i'd take adrenaline rush and mobstability over king of hallucinations and no secrets no lies any day...

Apr 25, 2002
Checkthesig said:
what the fuck that mean?

if you aint black or hispanic i dont care about your opinion bitch ass soft baby powder cracker bitch!!

You are a fuckin joke, I guarentee any of the crackers on here will slap the fuck outta you.

Learn how to use the fuckin reply with quote option. You're a moron and your posts are confusing. Stop jerking it to a naked pic of Twista and learn what the fuck you are doing here.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i didnt even notice he flipped Krayzie's verse...(last song of the snippets)

Krayzie-"woke up this mornin wit the thought of robbin a bank too get rich,aint ate in days so it aint no thang then click click bitch gimmie yo shit"

Sandman-"woke up this mornin wit the thought of sellin my tapes too get rich,never had nothin so it aint no thang too step in the booth an just spit"

sandman is sic tho..ima swoop on this new shit

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
yeah glad alot of you feeling that SANDMAN and thank you to those who have e-maild me and praised it one love, The sandman camp truly appriciates it alot! For more info please LOG ON TO www.southwest-connection.com for more info, Plus you will be able to purchase all his albums on their and also aswell other great MIDWEST ARTIST cd's! Thank you!

P.S. and also i agree race should never be a factor in nothin! (dont know what dude was thinking)

One love to all, thanks for the replies good or bad!