Sandman - TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (album update)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
THE NEW ALBUM "To whom it may concern" will be available on cdbaby. com and itunes beginning may 1st. thanx to everybody for your patience. the album will be available for digital download as well as physical cds. hit me up if you got questions.

oh.....any new albums I put out will be under the name King Sandman, so search the K's and not the S's.

my previous 2 albums "King of Hallucination" and "No Secrets, No Lies" will be available also upon release of the new album, however the previous 2 albums will be under Sandman.

thanx

1 love
1 life

From King Sandman himself on myspace^^^

Jun 9, 2007
Maybe he dont have the money to put it out or something. Bc its not like he on a major label where his shit gets pushed back for politic reasons.
When we're talkin about 8 years in the making and it was only supposed to be released on cdbaby and itunes... that's plenty of time to save up that kinda money... lol

Feb 8, 2003
When we're talkin about 8 years in the making and it was only supposed to be released on cdbaby and itunes... that's plenty of time to save up that kinda money... lol
You still gotta pay to get your shit on ITunes and far cd baby you gotta send them pressed up copies of the album too. and you gotta pay to get it pressed. all I can guess is that dude is saying fuck music bc he not getting paid for it.

Aug 31, 2007
man im pissed, i was really lookin forward to may 1st, but i had my doubts anyway... But if he has no money to press the CDs, why he even fuckin announces his album... but maybe next week lol.. or may 1st in 2009

KING SANDMAN !!!!

LOOK I JUST DID A QUICC CD COVER FOR CUZ 2 DAYZ AGO. THE PHYSICAL CD'S WILL BE READY A.S.A.P... BUT THE ALBUM WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD NEXT WEEK... 19 CUTZ PLUS HE'S GONNA DO A BONUS CD WITH 17 JOINTS BY THE MIDDLE OF THIS SUMMER.

FROM THE HOURSES MOUTH...
(KING SANDMAN)
"FUCK THE BOOTLEGERS, IF YOU A REAL FAN BUY THE REAL ALBUM"

TANQUERAY LOCC
HEATED MUZIC INC.

THATS MY FAM AND WE CORRESPOND REGULARLY SO IF YALL GOT ANY QUESTIONS JUST POST IT AND I WILL GET AT CUZ, THEN REPLY WITH HIS WORDS...

Jun 9, 2007
sup Loc? lookin forward to that collabo you're postin up... yall haven't collabed on anything official yet have you?

good to hear everything's still supposed to be up by next week tho... when you're told one thing but then get no updates on it and it doesn't happen, you tend to get worried if it's ever going to happen

sup Loc? lookin forward to that collabo you're postin up... yall haven't collabed on anything official yet have you?
we've done a few joints together but the audio file got lost or stolen from the studio...but that was bacc in 2002. but be look forward to some ill shit by me and cuzz.....

and yes he is working on it right now...so he will have his shit available soon for yall... but shit isn't easy when you gotta pay for shit... pressing good quality cd's is expensive.....cuzz is doing all projects under the name King Sandman on his own....

but its comming and again will be available for digital download in a week and the physicals will come soon after...