Sandman - TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (album update)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Ok

Clearly posting this track is a direct reflection of the album.

If the track gets posted the album will come out.

If it doesn't.. we wait....

Feb 8, 2003
^^^^

Looks like I was right as I stated above he was lacking the funds to pay for pressing and distributing it, tahst why its digital only. Usually when a underground rapper(unsigned) pushes they album back alot of times its bc they money isnt right and they tryin to get that shit right.

Jun 9, 2007
If you got the land of the snow bootlegg from btnhboard from last year, you've basically heard 80% of this album. Not to mention if you ripped songs from his myspace pages.
he told me there's only a few tracks from that that made it on here... we'll see tho, I haven't seen the tracklist

If you got the land of the snow bootlegg from btnhboard from last year, you've basically heard 80% of this album. Not to mention if you ripped songs from his myspace pages.
If yall are real fans why would you wanna bootleg or steal songs off of myspace. As artists we try to put a new joint up here and there for the fans to listen to but but yall just jacc the song then put em on limewire or some other bullshit... That shit aint cool, true fans that support the artists wanna see them succed ot steal from their poccets

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Its not really bootleggin... they're songs that were put up for download mostly... Its not like we could've bought them

Jun 9, 2007
^ I think he was referring to the tracks that aren't made for download, just to play on myspace... if an artist wants to make songs available for download then there's an actual download link, otherwise it's grayed out...

Aug 26, 2003
maybe I would have bought them, if they were actually available to be purchased. It's hard to make a profit when you don't have an album for SALE!!!!!!!!

Rather we downloaded the songs or not, he wasn't losing any money but he has lost a lot of peoples interest. On top of that the songs that were leaked are old and dated.

Feb 8, 2003
tell that dude to just drop the damn album already its not like he Micheal Jackson, quincy Jones or Usher to be waiting 5 years for one album that wont even sell more then 2,000 copies. shits pathetic he losing fans.