SAN QUINN "I GIVE MY WORD"....CD OF THE YEAR!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
quinn is sick... his lyrics are the more deep real type lyrics.. someone mentioned the "GRETNESS [gangster prayer]" track... and yess that is a koo laid back real spit track right there... props to quinn on that album.. still in my car too...

Jul 15, 2002
k scrilla 415 said:
I Give you My Word is the CD of the year, production wise, lyricly, and overall. Diverse tracks, Quinn never came weak, and I think that best part of it is that you can play it all the way through.

A close second in my opinion the the Federation CD (also one you can play right through), and I think the Fully Loaded Mixtape shits on a lot of the actual CD's that came out this year. Also, The Cellski and Killa Kiese cd is up there too
Finally, somebody giving props to Federation....I don't put Best Album of the Year tags cuz to many albums are so good you can't choose one over the other.

QUINN album & FDS album can't go wrong!!!!

May 5, 2002
ya by far the best out the bay. Shit was solid as fuck, good production, not filled with wack features, good lyrics and song concepts. Best bay album in years. I dunno why people all on that messy marv tho I wasn't really feelin it....

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
San Quinn's I Give you My Word is one of my favorite albums of the year from the bay.Their are too many albums out to make it cd of the year.That Messy Marv album was also a great album as well...

Mar 8, 2003
I agree...best bay cd this year...For a nigga that can't stand bay music from 2001-now, this shit is really the only bay cd that is in rotation...Why, because its versitile. So many different vibes on one cd? And niggas gone say that it aint best bay cd this year? Ya'll trippin. And i really gives no fuck what anybody gotta say.

Best song on there...HighLight...or...Flow Down...

"Somebody musta left keys down at the bay's docks"-From Highlight
"When they mention the best the mention me"-From Flow Down...

I really can't elaborate how ill this cd is. Any way you look at it...He didnt bring FRISCO back, IMO...San Quinn has and always will set the standards on bay area music. And thats my word.

Sep 7, 2002
what about that keak da sneak. that shit was slapping all the way through, bu that quinn was nice, so was messy, and the federation its hard for me to decide out of those.