SAN QUINN "I GIVE MY WORD"....CD OF THE YEAR!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
This CD has been out for a while and Im callin it the CD of the year. Quinn brought the Frisco Bay back!

If you disagree then state what you think the CD of the year is.
i agree with you, he was spittin some real treal game on there. my fravorite song on there is "GREATNESS'' thats some real shit. you ever felt a song so much that it gave you chills. much love to san quinn, one of my favorite rappers right there.
anyone know how that album did anyway, it was #1 at rasputins for hella long.

May 8, 2002
ALmatic159 said:
i agree with you, he was spittin some real treal game on there. my fravorite song on there is "GREATNESS'' thats some real shit. you ever felt a song so much that it gave you chills. much love to san quinn, one of my favorite rappers right there.
anyone know how that album did anyway, it was #1 at rasputins for hella long.

The whole album is full of lyrics and is straight heat! But if I had to pick one song as a fav it would be #7 Lavishness!

Jun 13, 2002
i also gottagree, Quinn's album was no disappointment.. i liked "pop off", "greatness", & "highlight". but i mean its a album u can play straight thru.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i bumped that mess more than i did quinn,they are both tight but im partial to that mess for best cd out of the bay in 04...seems like forever since those cds dropped,so there has to be some shit i am forgetting about too

thats just bay though,no way i could pick anything outright,way too much shit this year nationwide

Nov 18, 2003
I Give you My Word is the CD of the year, production wise, lyricly, and overall. Diverse tracks, Quinn never came weak, and I think that best part of it is that you can play it all the way through.

A close second in my opinion the the Federation CD (also one you can play right through), and I think the Fully Loaded Mixtape shits on a lot of the actual CD's that came out this year. Also, The Cellski and Killa Kiese cd is up there too