San Quinn -From A Boy To A Man Discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
so this album is worth gettin? oh boy he dissin gucci and jezzy on this im out here n the A n they not gna like that @ all.

Feb 23, 2005
That San Quinn album is HUGE!
When it comes to his own solo, he really does quality material.
After a couple spins all I gotta say is that Quinn is def BIG in the rapgame.
The Introduction is just amazing and I feel all the tracks from the beginning to the end!
"Double Dose Of Gangsta", "Rockin Up Work", "My Brother", "Upisde Down", "Ready To Go" damn all the song slaps hard! That collabo song with his son "Billionaire" is my favorite so far

Jun 27, 2003
All i got to say is wow about this, off top his best album since LiveNDirect. Production is so on point and of course he ripped it, this is what separates him from Mess, when its an official album its guaranteed quality
off top his best album since LiveNDirect??? Are you serious? I guess you have never listened to "I give you my word" and "THE ROCK"! Those are both cold classic and are way better than LIVE AND DIRECT!

On another note, this album is a classic. I must say my favorite track is the one with PSD, and COZMO. People are sleeping on COZ, dude has amazing beats, and can actually rap.
Coz, you need to a drop a solo bruh!

Jan 6, 2006
the albums not bad, a great step from the rock. u have your hits and misses. lyrically he's on point with the flows/content. production stepped up and it sounds fit for quinns voice, but still there are several weak produced tracks that dont do quinn justice, some of the hooks sound alil bland. cut off like 4 or 5 tracks and we would probably have a better sounding album. damn i was hoping to hear the tracks with cormega and tech n9ne.
ill give it a 3.5 outta 5.