SAN QUINN AND LOYAL-T ON ITUNES AND AMAZON NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Appreciate the support this project is well worth your money. For those who do pick it up post up what you think of it or even better a review of it on here and help spread the word it would be much appreciated. The title of the album speaks to more than just the music its the mindstate I'm in right now it's been almost 6 years since I dropped something but I'm not going away this time. Wasup Oso been a minute homie good to see you on here I'll drop a solo when the demand is there I dont think its there at the moment but that is the where I'm headed because collab albums and compilations are just to catch attention and get them into your music. For those who want to make money selling the album themselves hit me up I got them for $3 apiece when you get 20 or more. Also for those who want to network I'm doing verses for 150, albums for 1500 get at me. follow me on twitter @heatstreetrec