SAN QUINN 4 PACKS - ONLY $15!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Whoever wants to cop a San Quinn 4 pack I just got em and they're ready to ship!
Each 4 Pack includes the following albums:
Young Baby Boy
Live N' Direct
The Hustle Continues
457 is the Code

Price is $15 each, shipping is $5, so $20 total out the door. If you want more than one, shipping is only $1 more per 4 pack. Thats a deal! I only take Paypal, if you ain't got it, just borrow your mom's credit card and give her the bread.

My paypal address is [email protected]

This is Mike, ya'll already know I fuck with the Figg and this deal is certified official.

Sep 12, 2002
@crush one

have you opened any of the cds? are they original cds because i brought the new jt the bigga figga project poetry and it was on a cdr with a label on the cd

May 11, 2002
sorry, i dropped the ball on some of these...

mr sippy - i dunno if i got that 100 proof tape but i still got them CDs for you - shoot me your addy and I'll get them right to you + something xtra

willie hen - holla at me on the email i don't got those anymore, but i got some free shit for ya to make up for it.

puddah - yeah good shit dogg!

herm96 - yeah, this nigga JT is only pressing on CD-R right now so he can do lower print runs

May 11, 2002
heres the new deal:

JT 4 Packs for $5 each?! NO MINIMUM ORDER!!

Ok, here's the deal... there is no deal! I just want to get rid of this stuff. LOL The prices are as stated below:

JT Get Low Collector PacK:
Daz & JT - Long Beach 2 Fillmore
Daz & JT - Game 4 Sale
Yuk/Gamblaz - Block Shit
JT/Juvenile - Gotta Get It
$5 each

JT/Outlawz - Mob Tales
19 Tracks
$5 each

San Quinn 4 Pack:
Don't Cross Me
Live N Direct
The Hustle Continues
457 Is The Code
$7 each

4Tay Gangsta Gumbo
18 tracks feat E-40, Nate Dogg, Suga Free, Daz & Kurupt & MORE!
$2.50 each

Rome:Hustlin Rap
20 tracks, feat Mal Amazin, Young Noble, D-Moe
$3 each

Tha Gamblaz - Thunderous Muzik
12 tracks
$4 (only one)

Double D (RIP) and Telly Mac - Continuous Heat (OOP!)
18 tracks, feat Young Noble
$3 each

The Game - Live From Compton
20 tracks + bonus CD w/10 tracks
$5 (only one)

JT Presents Nas & The Game
QB 2 Compton (Original Print, RARE)
15 tracks
$5

JT CEO Manual (read but in like new condition)
$25

BELLY408 got his pack today, so don't even trippp! NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED, BUT PRIORITY GOES TO LARGER ORDERS! ALSO WILLING OFFER DISCOUNT ON LARGE QUANTITIES. Shipping is by Media Mail, $4 initial on the 4 packs, $3 for single CDs. After that, only $2 ea for each 4 pack, or $1 for each single CD. (4 packs are considerably heavier) HOLLA AT ME ON THA EMAIL! OUT