San Jose Sharks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
ooo, yeah I looked through like the first 4 pages in this sub forum and didnt see it so your probably right.

So whats everyones take on how shitty the power play has been lately? Is it the scheme, is it the players? The special teams has been pretty dull. I happen to think its just the players not executing, but a lot of people are saying its mclellan's game plan

Jan 5, 2006
ooo, yeah I looked through like the first 4 pages in this sub forum and didnt see it so your probably right.

So whats everyones take on how shitty the power play has been lately? Is it the scheme, is it the players? The special teams has been pretty dull. I happen to think its just the players not executing, but a lot of people are saying its mclellan's game plan
I don't blame McCLellan.. players are too lazy sometimes.. his system has worked the past 3 seasons..

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
with the names we have we shouldnt be having games where were 0-5, 0-6 on the powerplay. That shits ridiculous. And I agree, you cant blame the scheme thats gotten us to the playoffs, and advanced us as far as weve ever been

Jan 27, 2005
Sharks are in the playoffs again. Nicewin over la tonight. Big Joe fucked up at one dude in the fight. Hopefully sharks can makeit to the cup this year. SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yeah for real^.

Was pumped for this game, highlights for me were joe's fight, marleau's 20 game slump breaking goal, and when clowe played that puck from the bench with about 4 min left in reg, stopping an odd man rush. Did yall see that shit?! LMAO shit had me craaaackin up!!!!

Nov 14, 2004
dope ass game last night, it was going back n forth driving me crazy! the fights were good, and im glad we came out on top!! we can still win the west if we win sat right?

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
What makes clowe playing that puck from the bench even better was what he said when they asked him about it- "I dont know what you're talking about..."

Hella kings fans are demanding a suspension or some shit, but thatd be retarded. If anybody deserves a suspension its that dude that boarded couture in the first period last night. Playing the puck from the bench is a 2 minute minor for interference, and if the refs missed it, its no different from the refs missing a hold, or someone hooking, or tripping.