san jose rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
MONEY TREE said:
we are starting to work on the 408 inc mixtape... everyone holla at me so we can set up a schedule to knock these out...

reese, convic, 211, shea, assassin, stik, silence, MM & sir moj, CT, everyone else... holla
I have been in contac with a few of you already but lets knock this out......
yeah, dont trip we got some shit for you pimp. We will putting together that southbay kingz soundtrack soon so i need tracks for that from everybody that wants to be a part of that shit. holla

Aug 15, 2006
IT SHOULD BE A GOOD YEAR IN 2007 ....I REALLY HOPE TO SEE ALL THE SAN JO CATS WORKING TOGETHER TRYING TO MAKE SHIT POP OFF FO REAL..WE NED TO MAKE THIS SHIT POP OFFYALL...............!

Jun 12, 2006
whos the line up so far for the 408 inc. mixtape?

as far as whos on it so far,
and who is supposed to be on it?

and @ c.t.

who is on the line up so far for the southbay kings soundtrack. and what other artist do u plan on gettin on it?

or is it just gonna be every artist that was on the dvd?

lets see if san jo really connects and gets it done.

i hope the music on the projects is of high quality , anything less is not even worth putting out......

Aug 15, 2006
I THINK THE MIXTAPE AND THE SOUND TRACK ARE GOING TO BE DOPE...I THINK WE NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND MAKE A SAN JO MOVMENT FO REAL... THIS COULD BE REAL GOOD FOR US IF WE TAKE THE TIME AND REAL PUT ARE ALL IN TO IT REAL SHIT

Apr 18, 2005
Itz been long overdue but I'm lovin it... We needa get our proper respectx... What muthafuckaz dnt realize iz if there waznt no sj, yer indie salez wuld be a couple 1000z decreazed... Wit the soundz of assassin, 211, the metal mouth fam, rae, CT fam, jaz, reese, etc.etc. therez no doubt in my mind that thiz mixtape will completely sHIT on folx... The sharkx are comin together.. U either get wit it or pushed the fuck off to shorez.. & thatz comin frm a shark thaz been waitn for thiz time for a minute.