san jose rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
i was wondering if anything dropped. since i moved out of cali i havent really heard about any rappers from the sj dropping albums. i think the last 1 i copped was the gangsta reese full metal jacket. is there any others that have dropped that worth buying.

Oct 5, 2006
Assassin & San Quinn presents Fillmo 2 San Jo 2 is a really sicc cd mang. Also Assassin and Mopreme presents black and brown pride. Also keep an eye out foe DC and Macgruff Muttley LIFERDEF camp as much heat to drop in 07

Apr 18, 2005
All love to the folx frm the hometeam but METAL MOUTH stayz shittn on muthafuckaz wit the mixtapez. They comn the most persistant bout they biz. Crazy timez juz recently dropped mobb shit 2. Playa rae got rhymez for dayz & all hiz shit iz worth the copp. Yung 211 iz on hiz grind... silence iz doin it... Reeze loc & convic droppn enemigoz. suppozed to be hittn hard. Chyea... Nevr count the southbay out..

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
Go pick up that Soutbay kingz dvd. It just hit the stores. street light records, the hip hop jewelry store and rasputin will have it by next week. The Ak-9ine-struggle ,available thru i-tunes, cd baby.com and be on the lookout for the new Ak-9ine- ghetto blues,it will hit the stores soon, but you can get it on the block. Blok 2 bloc Riderz 2 thru itunes, cd baby.com, streetlight records.

also go get that full clip-the second chamber still selling at streetlight records.
Ct -Secrets of the world coming soon early next year.
Pnut(fbg)-Money and Murder coming soon.
Ak-9ine Blood shed Befor tears coming soon.
Go get that new issue of Murder Dog mag nice article about ak-9ine and the southbay scence.
[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
ENEMIGOS - 2007

"I'm an ALL-STAR when it comes down to this Shark City rap, I earned my stripes in the streets and I'm known to bust back in fact MY 16 bars be San Jo's most wanted, and everything thats CLASSIC out this city, I was on it.."

-REESE LOC off SILENCEs upcomimg mixtape

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
we are starting to work on the 408 inc mixtape... everyone holla at me so we can set up a schedule to knock these out...

reese, convic, 211, shea, assassin, stik, silence, MM & sir moj, CT, everyone else... holla
I have been in contac with a few of you already but lets knock this out......

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
MONEY TREE said:
we are starting to work on the 408 inc mixtape... everyone holla at me so we can set up a schedule to knock these out...

reese, convic, 211, shea, assassin, stik, silence, MM & sir moj, CT, everyone else... holla
Let me know what's good, fam...let's get this shit rollin'. I've got bars for whatever...

Aug 28, 2006
MONEY TREE said:

what about a photoshoot for this mixtape....

MONEY TREE said:

We ready let me kno how you wanna get it popn off folx

-Gizza