SALT LAKE RAPPERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
salt lake

I was just out in Salt lake and did 2 shows, While I was there Sick Lake Recording artists, King Ceveil, The Sick Lake Click, The Horny Boyz, Dangerous Devil, and Lady Lavish all got me on there albums. While I was out there I met several other artists including C-Major who also was featured on the song with me and the horney boyz. The Salt Lake scene is cool they spread big love. Jay Tee is also featured on the The Horny Boyz debut album. As for Hogg Bozz and the federation album they dropped this year with C-Major and some other rapper its alright, personally I think Sick lake Records are a lot hotter.

One,
Bullet

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
two of my favorite tracks with Young C-Major are Peanut Butter & Jelly from # Beam Circus and How Many Bitchez with Richie Rich from Celly Cel Presents Live From The Ghetto.

Jul 15, 2002
speakin of salt lake man i got this cd like two or three years ago, it's called from the lake to the bay vol.1 it used the song of what's really baby beesh's comp wit mac dre, dubee and beesh, just thought maybe someone had any info on it because it's pretty tight got some salt lake rappers but i ain't never heard of it also got tony francis on it too.

anyway any response would help, maybe jay tee or bullet know what i'm talkin bout

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Playa Jay Tee said:
I was on C-Major's first album and I did a few songs earlier this year with a couple other groups from out there....
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY C-MAJOR'S CD

May 3, 2002
there are alot of mormons in salt lake, but there is also alot of hispanics, polynesians, and asians. Its not that bad of a place to live except for the winter, i dont like snow