Salt Lake City.... Reputable?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Actin' like the mormons aint got you straight shook in your own hood REdRUM.

Can't even open the front door cause Elder Bob, & Brother Lawrence commin' at you hard...

what you gonna do when these cats roll up on you like WHAT!!!???

HAHAHAHAAA!!

Not in my neighborhood...you're more likely to see this at 4 a.m. sitting in the ditch on a pile of Budweiser cans than Elder anything...

And we don't have Mormons on bikes, only Mamons:

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
i been over there in utah(weird place),

it basically started with wanna be gangsters, after some cali gangs heard about some of the stuff going on over in utah, they sent some people to work a couple of things,

so now you can pretty much get your same effect, nothing like an LA neighborhood, but there is some G's out there getting money,

the film seems to focus on the old gang members(lmao) and converted Mormons

but a lot of things have changed, the real shit is quieter and that's the way it will remain

Jan 30, 2007
i been over there in utah(weird place),

it basically started with wanna be gangsters, after some cali gangs heard about some of the stuff going on over in utah, they sent some people to work a couple of things,

so now you can pretty much get your same effect, nothing like an LA neighborhood, but there is some G's out there getting money,

the film seems to focus on the old gang members(lmao) and converted Mormons

but a lot of things have changed, the real shit is quieter and that's the way it will remain

^^^says the Siccness OG...kill yourself!

Apr 25, 2002
Its not a bunch of white kids running around with blue rags and books of mormon. Its all tongans and samoans. Its just like any other city with gang activity. The polynesians have really strong family ties and values but the ghetto is still the ghetto and you dod what you do reguardless of religon. But for the most part this is a really laid back city

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I had a friend from the navy who used to live from salt lake city but was originally from LA and he said there are hella tongans and samoans out there cuz the mormon missionaries went to the islands and converted a bunch of them.

Sep 24, 2007
I watched that and thought it was rediculous.

Salt Lake City has less murders then your average bay area suburb.

I think they're just running out of gangs to talk about.....lol