SALINEROS "we active N we funkction"NORTESIDE REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2004
Man, maybe my ears is broken or sumfin but I thought that shit was tight. I did not listen to the e40 version so I cant judge it as a comparison but I say to whoever-steal whatever beat you want if ya think you can do better than the original cuz chances are like in my case I have not and do not plan on listenin to the originals, especially if I just dont dig they music.

Jun 1, 2004
Sorry Reck, 40 aint got nothin to offer this Norteno as far as listenin wise. I'd always rather hear a homeboy than some washed up cat tryin hard to stay relevant.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Sorry Reck, 40 aint got nothin to offer this Norteno as far as listenin wise. I'd always rather hear a homeboy than some washed up cat tryin hard to stay relevant.
All good bro thats your opinion. I respect it. But E-40 is one of those rappers that stays relevant over time withought having to try and is far from washed up. I'd rather listen to him then most rappers in the bay right now and Besides Lil Teck I'd rather listen to E-40 than Salineros. Thats just my opinion of coarse. Yantz did have a few dope jams on his solo though

Jun 1, 2004
yup opinions is like assholes eryone got one. but to keep my own stink goin 40 washed himself when he started growin dreadz to copy a hot rapper who passed N he tried to capitalize but whatever I still knok federal N mail man to no disapointment. overall I gotta keep my own GENTE goin wit this ENEZ support.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
yup opinions is like assholes eryone got one. but to keep my own stink goin 40 washed himself when he started growin dreadz to copy a hot rapper who passed N he tried to capitalize but whatever I still knok federal N mail man to no disapointment. overall I gotta keep my own GENTE goin wit this ENEZ support.
That Mailman album is My Shit!