SALINEROS "we active N we funkction"NORTESIDE REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
HAHAHA I SEE ALOT OF OTHER NORTENO RAPPERS HATIN ON SALINEROS ON MUSIK WEBSITES LIKE SICKNESS.NET AND OTHER HOMEBOY WEBISITES I LAUGH AT THAT SHIT JUST BASED ON I HEAR SOME OF UR GUYS MUSIK AND U VATOS BASICALLY SELL A COVER THE COVER LOOKS TIGHT AND THE TITLE SOUNDS DOPE...........BUT MUSIK WISE UR BASURA STR8 GARBAGE IM JUST KEEPIN GANGSTA WE SELL THOUSANDS OF UNITS JUST IN SALINAS I BET U CANT EVEN SELL A THOUSAND UNITS IN NORTHERN KALI PERIOD LOLZ GET OFF OUR DICKS SALINEROS KNOWN 4 KICKIN SHIT OFF AT SHOWS AND ON THE CALLES WE DONT ONLY RAP IT WE LIVE THIS SHIT REAL TALK COME TO SALINAS AKA MURDER COUNTY WE GOT A REPUTATION 4 A REASON..............''YANTZ SAID IT''

Mar 17, 2010
You offcoarse..
with your tight covers and garbage music....

Scared?

j/p.. LMAO....
NA I AINT SCARED I JUST THINK HE GOT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM/FEEDBACK, MIXED UP WITH TALKING SHIT.. WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OWN OPINIONS,N IF MY MUSIC IS GARBAGE IT IS WHAT IT IS,ILL TAKE NOTE OF IT AND PUT MORE EFFORT INTO IT,AS OF NOW ILL JUST SIT BACK AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES THEN LEARN HOW TO AVOID THE WRONGS

Feb 1, 2011
I understand the whole machismo aspect, but a little bit of humility would go a long way. Someone in his situation is better off seeming wise and composed vs a firecracker.

May 8, 2008
I'll put you in so much fuckinh pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a shit how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself..okay phaggot?