Salinas - Funk Season on and Crackin' Once Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
YOUNGMOE said:
dog...listen to what i'm sayin
i've been rollin with nortenos forever, and have always had funk with surenos i just don't base it off their surenos the funk is just there cus of who i roll with, i just don't go bragging about what happens... some of my closest friends are from well known norteno sets and they family is all og's...
but where i'm from, nortenos from one set talk shit about cats from the next...that's real talk and there's nothing to it...now can you get love from then while being a norteno from another set, HELL YEAH, i'm not saying you can't, cus i see it all the time...and if they see a sureno fuckin with a norteno from another set, they gon be ridin with the nortenos, and i wasn't saying that...but cats got pride and talk shit about the next set, and fools don't like eachother, point blank...
LikeI said Ene's brag and had beef since before the unity thing, lots of sets still have side beef and will probably still have that beef for years to come.
YOUNGMOE said:

and sjn14, you're from san jose...maybe i came off wrong saying no such thing, but round that area, a lot of times it ain't cool...but the LNS cats is good folks, i remember rollin with cats from there back when i was only 12...

so don't get all mad saying i have no clue what i'm talking about...and if you do, well you're taking it the wrong way...
Naw you said there was NO such thing as Northern Love/Unity well if there wasn't then I would have had to beefed with the Frisco Ene's especially since they were dressed more Ecko/Sean Jean style as to what I am used to seeing on homeboys. I know that now you said maybe it wasn't the right thing to say but to dismiss ALL Sets because of what you see in your immediate area?

Feb 9, 2003
SJN14 said:
I know that now you said maybe it wasn't the right thing to say but to dismiss ALL Sets because of what you see in your immediate area?
And if YOU READ you would see I already adressed that point.

May 2, 2002
FROM MY EYES...IN MY CITY HOMEBOYS RARELY GET ALONG FROM THE DIFFERENT SETS WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS....VNF, IRV, NLS, LMG...EVEN THE ASIAN SETS....ALL HAVE GENERATIONS OF FUNK...ANYTIME YOU GET HOMEBOYS FROM THESE SETS TOGETHER THERE IS ALWAYS A THICK WALL OF TENTION IN THE AIR....I GOT SERIOUS HATRED FOR CERTAIN FOOLS FROM LMG AND A FEW FROM VNF...BUT I GOT SOME DOWN ASS HOMIES FROM VNF AND IF ANYBODY KNOWS THE HISTORY OF LMG YOU'LL KNOW THEY AIN'T WORTH TRIPPIN AND GETTIN SWEATED FOR PUTTIN IT DOWN ON HOMEBOYS....SO I SAID FUCK IT...I JUST HOLD MY OWN AND RIDE WITH THE SELECT FEW I CALL BROS.....IT'S ALL NORTHERN LUV BUT TRUST ME...THERE IS STILL TENSION BETWEEN SETS ALL OVER NORTHERN CALI....

Apr 27, 2003
AND IT SHOULDNT BE LIKE THAT ALL NORTENOS MUST UNITE. BUT I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT SOME HOMIES THAT I KNOW R DOWN 4 THAT LEMAS BPN THERE HELLA KOOL TOO BUT SOME BPN ERS DONT LIKE US CUZ WHERE WE R FROM AND CUZ OF MY COUNTY ITS ALL GOOD THOUGHT THATS JUST SOME BUT TO THE REST AND TO ALL THE NORTENOS ALL OVER SUP ENES AND ENAS MUCH NORTENO Y NORTENA LOVE RIGHT HERE. LOL QUE NO.

Apr 17, 2003
i just got back from visting wit my grandmas house in greenfield about a half hour from salinas she told me her brothers grandson was from the ganG SEM X4 IN SALAS. HE HAD SEM TATTOOED ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. A FEW WEEKS A GO I GUESS HE WAS DRIVING IN A CAR AND GOT SOMEONE SHOT HIS HEAD OFF! WHILE HE WAS TALKIN TO HIS MOM ON THE PHONE. THATS FUCKED UP FOR HIS MOMS. ITS TO BAD YOU GOT MEXICANS KILLIN EACHOTHER OVER BULLSHIT! THERE MORE TO LIFE THEN GANGBANGIN !WHO WANTS TO WATCH THERE BACK FOR THE REST OF THER LIFE!ITS STUPID.PUT THE GUNS DOWN AND MAKE THE CHANGE !GOD BLESS THE DEAD,PEACE!

Dec 17, 2002
BIG OSO LOC said:
FROM MY EYES...IN MY CITY HOMEBOYS RARELY GET ALONG FROM THE DIFFERENT SETS WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS....VNF, IRV, NLS, LMG...EVEN THE ASIAN SETS....ALL HAVE GENERATIONS OF FUNK...ANYTIME YOU GET HOMEBOYS FROM THESE SETS TOGETHER THERE IS ALWAYS A THICK WALL OF TENTION IN THE AIR....I GOT SERIOUS HATRED FOR CERTAIN FOOLS FROM LMG AND A FEW FROM VNF...BUT I GOT SOME DOWN ASS HOMIES FROM VNF AND IF ANYBODY KNOWS THE HISTORY OF LMG YOU'LL KNOW THEY AIN'T WORTH TRIPPIN AND GETTIN SWEATED FOR PUTTIN IT DOWN ON HOMEBOYS....SO I SAID FUCK IT...I JUST HOLD MY OWN AND RIDE WITH THE SELECT FEW I CALL BROS.....IT'S ALL NORTHERN LUV BUT TRUST ME...THERE IS STILL TENSION BETWEEN SETS ALL OVER NORTHERN CALI....
Homeboys can be marked no good for that Red on Red type of shit if there is a casualty of a fallen soldier.

Dec 17, 2002
A.GEEZY said:
i just got back from visting wit my grandmas house in greenfield about a half hour from salinas she told me her brothers grandson was from the ganG SEM X4 IN SALAS. HE HAD SEM TATTOOED ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. A FEW WEEKS A GO I GUESS HE WAS DRIVING IN A CAR AND GOT SOMEONE SHOT HIS HEAD OFF! WHILE HE WAS TALKIN TO HIS MOM ON THE PHONE. THATS FUCKED UP FOR HIS MOMS. ITS TO BAD YOU GOT MEXICANS KILLIN EACHOTHER OVER BULLSHIT! THERE MORE TO LIFE THEN GANGBANGIN !WHO WANTS TO WATCH THERE BACK FOR THE REST OF THER LIFE!ITS STUPID.PUT THE GUNS DOWN AND MAKE THE CHANGE !GOD BLESS THE DEAD,PEACE!
You know I've talked to older homeboys about this North/South war. Our eyes will never see a unity of both sides. That's just the way it is aye. Too many older homeboys from our beloved Northern lands have died. Some of my Avalani St/Lochridge homeboys have gone through shit in the pen because of these rats. For that I say fuck a scrapa.
True if both had never split back in the day, we'd be unstoppable. But this is now.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
me and my homeboy were talkin about that shit last night. i had never really stopped to think, that for the most part, the government loves to see what's happening with this war because it's mexicans killin mexicans. all i've known since i was a lil ass kid, that they are scrapas to me. never had i stopped and thought, it's brown on brown crime. but you're right stranger, none of us will live long enough to see this stop