Salinas - Funk Season on and Crackin' Once Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
125 SCRAPS IN FRONT OF A HIGH SCHOOL.....ONLY THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THAT....YOU GET MORE THEN 6 NORTENOS IN FRONT OF ANYWHERE THEY GONNA BE SWEATED SEVERELY.....LOL

FUNNY YOU BRING UP FUNK SEASON...AND EVERYBODY IS SAYIN SHIT GOIN DOWN IN THEIR AREAS TOO...CAUSE ANOTHER ONE GOT SMOKED THE OTHER DAY OUT HERE AND THREE MORE GOT POKED PRETTY BAD OVER HERE TOO THE DAY AFTER THAT....TWO GOT SMOKED A WEEK BEFORE....GOTTA LUV IT...

Apr 25, 2002
it mighta been more then 125...and it was my first day of high school...they dissappeared after that

and we've had almost riots with 70 nortenos ready to jump the surenos...once for a fight i was almost in with a punk ass sureno...and a couple other times for nortenos gettin jumped

but they always came back hard...and they shot at one of my bestfriends(norteno) pulled a strap on one of the crip homies...

it's funk season everyday in bruno...but now it's seen it's worst times...

the gangs ain't as deep anymore(LPL was in the thousands, TCG and TF was in the hundreds) but it's still bangin ...mothafuckas ain't see it as a fad...it's been goin down for generations

Jul 3, 2002
Haha yeah I guess I shouldn't of been surprised. The funny thing is the ones from Bruno will only do something when they're that deep, but individually they are little bitches. The youngsters i've come across anyways.

I was about to correct you Moe the 16yr old who got shot was a Sureno.

Apr 25, 2002
i know some bitch ass notenos that's just like them surenos won't do shit unless they thick...
or even if they only have a few more people won't do shit, then wait till ya boys bounce and try to jump you

there's bitches on all sides, and y'all can get offended but fucka bitch

and i seen some nortenos from a very known hood y'all sure have heard of, sayin ESE over and over last night, talkin about how most nortenos ain't shit compared to them cus they let scraps be in their area...

lol norteno love only exists on records and the internet

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
depends on where you are, but saying eNe instead of ese hasn't totally caught on everywhere although it should have. but if it's a known set like you said it is, who knows why they were saying it, sounds wierd tho'

yes there are bitches everywhere, it's a known thing, but more on average are scrapas, they seldom if ever approach you one on one.

and what's this norteno love only exists n music and the net?

Jul 30, 2003
YOUNGMOE said:
funk season is on over here in the west bay area too...from san bruno to mateo, to redwood to east palo alto/east menlo

there's been a lot of gang related shootings in those cities in the last two weeks...

not just norte and sur tho...but i did heard a norteno got killed yesterday in redwood taht was only 16...coulda been a sureno, but i wouldn't think of a sureno chillin in that neighborhood
WELL THE FOOL THAT WAS SHOT WASN'T A NORTENO, HE WAS A SURENO. ACCORDING TO THE NEWSPAPER HIS GIRLFRIEND SAID HE WASN'T A GANGSTER, BUT HE WAS WEARING A DALLAS COWBOYS JERSEY AND HAD A BALDHEAD ON HIS YEAR BOOK PICTURE. IF YOU WANNA CHECKOUT THE ARTICAL JUST GO TO www.sanmateocountytimes.com

Feb 9, 2003
YOUNGMOE said:
and i seen some nortenos from a very known hood y'all sure have heard of, sayin ESE over and over last night, talkin about how most nortenos ain't shit compared to them cus they let scraps be in their area...
What hood was it? And Ese is not another word for Sureno. Shit I use Ese once in awhile. So what if they talked shit? Before there was Unity Enes banged on Enes.
YOUNGMOE said:
lol norteno love only exists on records and the internet
Straight Bullshit. I've met some Ene's from LNS on the bus and without ever meeting each other before we chopped it up, and later on fucked up some scraps. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

K

KAH

CHRISHOGG14 U KNOW MOST OF PETALUMA IS SURENO'S. THERE'S ONLY A FEW PEOPLE THAT LISTEN 2 WOODIE & I'M ONE. CAUSE WOODIE IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT THERE.

FUCK THE BITCH ASS PIGS. KILLA POE LIKE U KILLA HOE

Apr 25, 2002
dog...listen to what i'm sayin
i've been rollin with nortenos forever, and have always had funk with surenos i just don't base it off their surenos the funk is just there cus of who i roll with, i just don't go bragging about what happens... some of my closest friends are from well known norteno sets and they family is all og's...
but where i'm from, nortenos from one set talk shit about cats from the next...that's real talk and there's nothing to it...now can you get love from then while being a norteno from another set, HELL YEAH, i'm not saying you can't, cus i see it all the time...and if they see a sureno fuckin with a norteno from another set, they gon be ridin with the nortenos, and i wasn't saying that...but cats got pride and talk shit about the next set, and fools don't like eachother, point blank...

and sjn14, you're from san jose...maybe i came off wrong saying no such thing, but round that area, a lot of times it ain't cool...but the LNS cats is good folks, i remember rollin with cats from there back when i was only 12...

so don't get all mad saying i have no clue what i'm talking about...and if you do, well you're taking it the wrong way...

as far as the ESE thing, i'm used to cats gettin defensive when people say it around them...so seeing these cats say it was definately something new to me, but y'all know more about that then me, so i believe y'all that it isn't out the ordinary...

gordoe, i'm already knowin he was a sureno folks, if you check the posts before yours...i went to redwood that same night as that post, and the folks told me the deal...oh yeah, and forget what his girlfiend said, he was a known sureno

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
KAH said:
CHRISHOGG14 U KNOW MOST OF PETALUMA IS SURENO'S. THERE'S ONLY A FEW PEOPLE THAT LISTEN 2 WOODIE & I'M ONE. CAUSE WOODIE IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT THERE.
i never really spent hardly any time in petaluma, but i never saw any scraps, except this one time i was waiting out side the phoenix to see this messy marv concert, and i was wearing a niners jersey, dickies and some cortez, and this suburban full of scraps drove by all slow and took off, they came back again staring at me so i threw my hands up, and the took off all fast, i thought they were gonna come back shootin and shit, but that's the only time i saw a scrapa in the 9 months i was there

Jul 3, 2002
SSF is one place where Norteno love could not be found. But that was a long time ago, and now everyone got love for each other. Also CPL from SSF are fucking old school and always talk in the old school ese lingo.