SALINAS: 6 MURDERS IN ONE WEEK, 4 OTHERS SHOT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2004
TO PUT IT IN CONTRAST

SALINAS = 130,000 PEOPLE = 20 MURDERS
SAN JOSE = OVER 900,000 PEOPLE = 18 MURDERS

BUT ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN HERE KNOWS THAT SALINAS IS WAYYY MORE DANGEROUS THAN ALMOST ANY CITY IN THE NATION...ONLY ONES NEARBY THAT ARE AS BAD WOULD BE OAKLAND AND RICHMOND
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIN AWESOME. YOU LITTLE GANGSTERS YOU.

Apr 25, 2002
True shit, I'm trying to put one less cyber thug on the internet lmfao.
this has nothing to do with thuggin,the fact of the matter I know my history and no matter what I DON'T TRUST,CONDONE OR SUPPORT, THE POWER STRUCTURE OF THE UNITED SNAKES(concerning gang injuctions,FBI tasks force,police in general) , im not condoning what's goin on either with the gangs but you live indiffrently and then complain about what's going on , if it really get's under your skin then do somethin, each one teach one but i think thats out of the question because you don't even look at the situation of our people critically or thoughtfully.

GOD BLESS

Dec 16, 2004
tell me something i don't already know! i mean damn, you ma'fuckas are like the daily news and shit!.,...lol! i mean i almost killed a bitch lastnight but damn!!!!!!! i'm typing to much!!!!!!

Aug 22, 2009
Salinas I izzzz fuck wut u heard it gets grimy out here n Tha salad bowl we got muthafuckas that hate on out town az izzz it's crazy out here city niggas don't act hard out here fuck wut ya heard.. Salinas gets down 831

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Man, when I was growing up, I felt like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas. All I ever wanted was to be a gangster. I looked up to Norteno's so much, because my whole hood in Watsonville was a norteno, all the older homies i looked up to were norteno. But man, I've grown up. I was lucky to move out of Watson when I did. I thank God all the time that he moved me where he has, and it hasn't all been easy but the homies I ran with are long gone in Watson. i can't find em. I haven't bothered to look to see if they're locked up, cause I'm afraid they're dead.

What's the point of this all? Really? So homies can spill some liquor out when they get faded? You could never show me a dude in a gang that is completely happy, living a fulfilled life. It doesn't exist. As long as you're in the fish bowl, you'll never see the outside without a warped perception of it, but everyone on the outside sees that it's just a trap, and you'll be there forever in a confined area of suffocation either locked up or worse on the streets.

There's no sense of community anymore. We've messed it all up and have nothing to show for it, and nothing to be proud of. And if you try and leave it, they'll kill you... It's a damn shame man, it really is

Status
Not open for further replies.