SALINAS: 6 MURDERS IN ONE WEEK, 4 OTHERS SHOT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2006
Local - Breaking NewsFriday, Aug. 07, 2009Salinas teen is 7th killed in 11 daysThe Associated PressBuzz up! E-Mail Print Comments (3) Recommend (0)Text Size: SALINAS, Calif. -- A teenage boy is the seventh person killed in 11 days as an epidemic of gun violence that police call unprecedented sweeps Salinas.Witnesses say the 15-year-old victim was shot in the stomach while standing in a driveway Thursday afternoon. Police say he was likely not the intended victim.Two men were injured in a separate shooting about an hour earlier. Authorities say the recent outbreak of violence appears to be gang-related.The coastal farming city of 150,000 has faced a rising problem with gang violence in recent years. Last year the city saw a record 25 homicides. There have been 21 murders so far this year.Deputy Police Chief Cassie McSorley says investigators don't know yet whether Thursday's victims were involved with gangs. P.N. Damn, thatz bananas

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
TO PUT IT IN CONTRAST

SALINAS = 130,000 PEOPLE = 20 MURDERS
SAN JOSE = OVER 900,000 PEOPLE = 18 MURDERS

BUT ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN HERE KNOWS THAT SALINAS IS WAYYY MORE DANGEROUS THAN ALMOST ANY CITY IN THE NATION...ONLY ONES NEARBY THAT ARE AS BAD WOULD BE OAKLAND AND RICHMOND
I'm not going to say Salinas isn't a dangerous city because that would be stupid but you are way off about it being more dangerous then almost any city in the nation. If you said the west coast I'd agree with you.

You've obviously never been to or don't know about a lot of those smaller cities in the midwest and down south. By comparison crime wise Salinas has nothing on a lot of them. Not that any of that is a good thing though.

Jun 28, 2003
I'm not going to say Salinas isn't a dangerous city because that would be stupid but you are way off about it being more dangerous then almost any city in the nation. If you said the west coast I'd agree with you.

You've obviously never been to or don't know about a lot of those smaller cities in the midwest and down south. By comparison crime wise Salinas has nothing on a lot of them. Not that any of that is a good thing though.
actually yearz ago i lived in tha dirty south for a year.... i been to every southern state, and i know that the N.O., ATL, little rock, b-ham, and memphis are hella bad, Ybor city in tampa and that place is wayyy fucked up, crime hills (pine hills in orlando), and i been to most of tha midwest

when i mean salinas is one of the worst in the nation, im speakin on the places i really watch my back, so its my opinion...thats Salinas, Ybor city, St louis/east st louis, oak cliff, stockton, oakland, richmond, oak park/gardenland/DPH in sactown, and probably north denver....now i know theres more hoods that are just as hard, but i cant speak on places like the yoc, p-world, the mission, etc cuz i dont ever go there

Mar 17, 2006
It's the same people that are out their shooting there own people that protest when cops beat down a Mexican.
That's not true. Most people who protest abusive police are actually law abiding citizens. There may be a few gangsters in the crowd, but mostly its working, tax paying citizens tired of police treating them like gangsters just because they're black or Latino. And as a matter of fact, very few gang members show up to rallies, marches, what have you, to protest abusive police. You're equating citizens protesting abusive police with violent gang members, and it's simply wrong.

Mar 17, 2006
making hispanic/chicano/latino (whatever you want to call it) people look even more worthless in the eyes of everyone else.
If the media showed the bad aspects of white culture as much as they showed the bad aspects of Latino culture, white people in America would look bad in the eyes of everyone else, too. In fact, white people in America do look bad, to people in other countries, because other countries show how fucked up white people are in America. The only media outlets that do it here are documentary film makers, PBS, etc., and they're labeled as liberal anarchists. Go figure. The standard in the mainstream press is to take it easy on whites, avoid too many stories taking places in trailer parks, etc., and let's not forget Wall Street, where white people are committing crimes all of the time, yet meanwhile if a black or Latino slips on a banana peel in the ghetto, get out there immediately and get the cameras rolling. You're right that people need to be accountable for their own behavior. But to say that Latinos are making themselves look bad to other Americans is nuts, because the media's going to make blacks and Latinos look bad no matter what they do.

Apr 25, 2002
It's the same people that are out their shooting there own people that protest when cops beat down a Mexican. It's shameful.
i think you should be ashamed from this statement alone , you're worthless and offer nothing just someone who sits and complains , what other way is there , tell us please cause if you don't have a solution you are a problem one of many things wrong with our people

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
WTF DID THE "TWO GOONS" SAY..??
I BARELY UNDERSTOOD ANY OF THAT..

OH YEAH AND..
I LOVE SALINAS..
REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL..
YOU GOTTA GIVE EM THERE PROPS..
THINK ABOUT IT HARD ENOUGH..
AND YOU'LL SEE WHY..

they said they robbed soulja boy , followed him from NORCROSS
all 2 the way 2 his crib and hit that lick...
at least thats what i understood...

Aug 16, 2002
Shouldn't be worrying about dropouts and worry more about them cheese heads.
Bruh you are trippin! in sacra dropouts are more of a threat then these bitch ass ratz! you got Sucka Free, Northern Ridaz, Capital Punishment, Nueva Florez....i can go on and on and these are drop out gangs! that put in work on active homeboyz! dont tell me im wrong cause i was in Sac County when dude who started Northern Ridaz was in there and thats there whole movement! I have seen paperwork of active norteno'z being targeted by dropouts! I cant speak of whats going on in Salas but if its anything like whats hatnin in sacra then they are just cleanin house! These ratz out here aint no kinda threat! I GOT PAPERWORK ON OVER 30 HOWE PARK RATZ SNITCHIN AND BEING INFORMANTZ, they aint with tha shit!

SO IN THE END ITS DROP OUT K! SK!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
i think you should be ashamed from this statement alone , you're worthless and offer nothing just someone who sits and complains , what other way is there , tell us please cause if you don't have a solution you are a problem one of many things wrong with our people
LMFAO I AM PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH OUR PEOPLE? I work my ass off and contribute to society and forever continue my education while raising a son in a normal household all while coming from a shitty background. I don't even drink or smoke just to be an example for my kid! and I'm part of the problem? Cock sucker I am part of the solution you idiot. The majority if you sit up on here and act like wannabee gangsters playing with your asses complaining about scraps and cops then act like mini activists when shit goes bad complaining about the man. Quit making excuses. Grow the fuck up, get a job, go to school, stay out of trouble. Bunch of Mi Vida Loca ass kids up in here I swear.

Apr 25, 2002

thinking you're better thats great you don't drink or smoke wanna prize ? you raise your son but im talking of somethin collectively you can not think beyond your situation and thats what's wrong

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
thinking you're better thats great you don't drink or smoke wanna prize ? you raise your son but im talking of somethin collectively you can not think beyond your situation and thats what's wrong
Like Mac Dre said " It's not my job!"

You raise your own kids, it ain't my job.

You tell your own nephews and neices to go to school, it ain't my job.

I ain't in it to save the nation lmfao.

Mar 19, 2006
YOUR PARENTS MUST HAVE BEEN POPPING PILLS AND SNORTING COKE OFF A BUMS DICK, B/C YOU TURNED OUT TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT CYBER ESSSA/$KRAPA DICK RIDER

Status
Not open for further replies.