SALES JOB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2004
... ANYONE DOES THAT FOR A LIVING ? SOME TIPS ??? . I just got into a sales job, it seems like something i want to do for a long time.... some positive tips please...:cool:

Jan 1, 2006
If you like interacting with people and being outspoken then go for it.

Take in mind you will have to know all the specs of the vehicles you're selling, types of packages included, incentives, financing.

There's been too many times I go to a dealership and a knucklehead doesn't know shit about a car.

Jun 23, 2003
I say nothing good about sales jobs. meeting quotas is for suckas. When the sales are good the wallet is fat but when they not, then your broke and on the hot seat.

Apr 5, 2005
I sold cars for 3 years. Sucked major balls! They had me working some fucked up hours and shit esp on the weekends. I would have no life. And plus you gotta deal with hella peoples bullshit. If I were you i'd focus on selling used cars. That's where the money is at. If your gross $4000.00 or more off a customer thats considered a POUNDER! Selling cars isn't like it used to be. CHERRY PICK MY FRIEND CHERRY PICK. Pound em on the used cars. If you see a customer looking at a pre-owned car you better get at that and sell em on the car you have on the lot.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ask questions...sales is asking a series of questions that lead to a desired end result...you know they want to buy a car, so ask the questions that lead to them saying yes, we want to buy it.

Apr 23, 2007
i work for Mercedes doing sales... Just follow-up as much as possible and dont be cheesy cause people are expecting that.... dont make promises you cant keep.... and the more real you are the more money your going to make... Referral's are the best way to build clientle

Be prepared for snakey people in this line of work

Aug 7, 2003
Gas One said:
my cousin tried to get me to sell insurance...he was making something like 600 thou that year, moved into a new house near the beach and all

couldnt fuck with that type of shit tho
no way do you make 600,000 in a year from selling insurance. cus about 75% of the population already has insurance. maybe he sold that much for his company but no way did he make that much. unless he sold a penny for $600,000.01.

Sep 6, 2004
thanks folks..... IM TRAINING RIGHT NOW... AND ITS COMPETITIVE AS HELL THEY HAVE COMPETITIONS ALL YEAR LONG... THIS SEASON IS A VEGAZ TRIP ALL EXPENCES PAID. PLUS HELLA EXTRA MONEY.