Saints Row 2 videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Wow, i'm sorta shocked i'm gonna even say this but SR2 might even be just as good as GTA4, and maybe even do some things even better then GTA4 did! The customization looks great, so does the ammount of weapons and shit..

I'm excited for this release for sure! But for some reason, deep down in my heart, i still feel like this game might also be a mayjor let-down.. :(

Jan 2, 2004
I really liked the first, but the story was really weak.. But I also have a feeling that I'll have trouble playing this game after playing GTA4.. Kinda like how its hard to play the PS2 GTAs after playing Saint's Row.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Wow, i'm sorta shocked i'm gonna even say this but SR2 might even be just as good as GTA4, and maybe even do some things even better then GTA4 did! The customization looks great, so does the ammount of weapons and shit..

I'm excited for this release for sure! But for some reason, deep down in my heart, i still feel like this game might also be a mayjor let-down.. :(
If you expecting this game to be hella deep in single player like GTA 4, then it might be a let down if you like big story lines. I liked the first one the single player was dope and fun ass fuck even though it didn't go in depth like San Andreas but I didnt care for the depth because I wanted to hit that multiplayer after I beat it, the game controls are simple and easy to use unless you still used to the old GTA's, but you will get the hang of it if you play it enough this game made me forget about San Andreas.

Multiplayer is whats going to make this game take off even more, the camera view lets you turn with ease and lets you see everything like it should in a third person view, not like GTA4's horrible views, gameplay is better. Create gangs with full time gang stats and competing should be solid.

Fuck no it aint no GTA4 Jr. This shit stands alone, I think this shit is ONLY for Xbox 360.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
shit looks weak..gta biters saints row has nothing but a bunch of suburbanites trying to be gangsters while gta comes with some real shit and the characters in saints row look very wack and your gonna see the same pedestrians throughout the whole game,gta you never see the same person twice..saints row 1 the gangs clothing was all the same like purple,yellow and red which is gay..fuck saints row that shit dont go...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
shit looks weak..gta biters saints row has nothing but a bunch of suburbanites trying to be gangsters while gta comes with some real shit and the characters in saints row look very wack and your gonna see the same pedestrians throughout the whole game,gta you never see the same person twice..saints row 1 the gangs clothing was all the same like purple,yellow and red which is gay..fuck saints row that shit dont go...
characters look very wack? suburbanites trying to be gangsters? How the fuck you gonna say all the clothes was the same? There are 3 gangs with the same color thats normal i dunno about them having the same type of clothes, what game was you playing?

Damn im a fan of GTA series too but in general if you like games like GTA, Saints Row is perfect to just have fun and rob stores and do what the fuck ya want instead of worrying about having to make your character work out and all the rpg type of shit, its fast paced.

I dunno how long you played the game but usually fooz that quit this game ive noticed its because they so used to the GTA controls and get tired of fukin up instead of picking up on it.

Saints Row 2 is gonna have Coop for the storyline

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
its more about fuckin around than story. wont have the depth of gta. hoewever the weapons will be better than gta's. graphics look appalling.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
saints row always offers enough new and different stuff to make me interested. the last one had a lot of things GTA didnt have.