Saigon Arrested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Saigon's attorney has spoken out against his client's arrest, claiming that the rapper was a target of the New York Police Department's infamous Hip-Hop Squad.
Saigon, born Brian Carenard, was arrested around 1:30 am yesterday morning (August 22), after police stopped a vehicle the rapper was riding in for a traffic violation near 11th Avenue and W. 29th Street in Manhattan around 1:30 am.
A search of the vehicle turned up a gravity knife, which is similar to a switch blade. He was arrested and charged with possession of a weapon.
“This is another example of New York's finest targeting a member of the rap and entertainment industry," Saigon's Attorney Scott Leemon told AllHipHop.com. "The car that Saigon was driving was not owned by him. More importantly, the small pocket knife was found in a console in the car, not on his possession."
Saigon was released on $1500 bail and is due back in court on December 5.
"I am hoping after further investigation this will be another example of a rapper being wrongfully arrested,” Leemon told AllHipHop.com.

I just wanted to put it in bold letters that homie was basically arrested for a fucking pocket knife that apparently is not his.........How desperate are the fucking police getting to arrest Hip Hop artists?!
Fucking pathetic!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

ECOSE said:
an arrest oh good that means the album is dropping sooner than later..ah snap hopefully b4 dec 5..u know "no such thing as bad publicity"
I don't think Michale Vick agrees with taht statement right about now...

wtf?? a small pocket knife??...whats Saigon tryna do go Bronze?? That fool shoulda had that shit Locc Dogg had in don't be in a Menace in the back of his truck, he woulda gone platnum in a week...

Saigon tight tho, need to drop that album..

May 27, 2007
Yeah that shits funny he thinks he's a dog, you ever seen that part on Never Die Alone when hes fucking that bitch in the bathroom and makes that face.

He barks on his tracks too lol

i cant hate on micheal vick though cause some pitbull fighting is tight.

i wouldnt ever do it to mine though

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

seems to me like DMX probably fights dogs too...probably doesnt torture and kill em tho, but Im just guessing...

Feb 8, 2003
TLALOC said:
Saigon's attorney has spoken out against his client's arrest, claiming that the rapper was a target of the New York Police Department's infamous Hip-Hop Squad.
Saigon, born Brian Carenard, was arrested around 1:30 am yesterday morning (August 22), after police stopped a vehicle the rapper was riding in for a traffic violation near 11th Avenue and W. 29th Street in Manhattan around 1:30 am.
A search of the vehicle turned up a gravity knife, which is similar to a switch blade. He was arrested and charged with possession of a weapon.
“This is another example of New York's finest targeting a member of the rap and entertainment industry," Saigon's Attorney Scott Leemon told AllHipHop.com. "The car that Saigon was driving was not owned by him. More importantly, the small pocket knife was found in a console in the car, not on his possession."
Saigon was released on $1500 bail and is due back in court on December 5.
"I am hoping after further investigation this will be another example of a rapper being wrongfully arrested,” Leemon told AllHipHop.com.

I just wanted to put it in bold letters that homie was basically arrested for a fucking pocket knife that apparently is not his.........How desperate are the fucking police getting to arrest Hip Hop artists?!
Fucking pathetic!

Sai said in a few songs that he was gonna cut niggas adams apples with his blade. lmao

They gonna use them lyrics against him.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
ECOSE said:
an arrest oh good that means the album is dropping sooner than later..ah snap hopefully b4 dec 5..u know "no such thing as bad publicity"
LOL...

Y'all still waiting for this album...

Aug 7, 2002
lmao @ cuttin niggas adams apples haha saigon funny to me but hella tight this nigga probably uses his lil knife cutting his apples and oranges eatin em