sactown 5th leading city for auto thefts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
L.A. like 23rd.

my cousin got his car stolen cops found it striped to shit.his brothers homie got shot and killed for his monte carlo on daytons.thats sac town for you.

if your from sac have you had your car stolen?anybody you know got carjacked for it?

just wondering cause sac got it so damn bad as far as that goes.

Apr 25, 2002
shit I live in denver and done had niggas run up on me 3 times already and it aint even summer... last summer i had niggas followin me home and had to skirt on them.... gotta keep your eyes on tha rear view at all times and be able to pull to tha next lane and skirt... muthafuckas think ridin on spokes is juss ridin juss dont know.. stay heated... i was trippin tho cause I got bumped up on cinco.. and tha pigs popped my hood with tha quickness... but they didnt bump my homeboy who was ridin behind me with tha heat.

keep your doors locked. eyes on ur rear view and ur hand on ur heat... this is gonna be a hot summer.

Apr 25, 2002
Yea I saw a consumer report on this.

I had 2 cars stolen from me in Sac, One when I was 17 and one when I was 22, both were all fucked up when they found them. Most of my friends have had a car stolen from them at one point or another also.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
my first car got jacked too.....but i live in seattle......

how many of you that have had your cars stolen, have a honda accord or civic?

Apr 25, 2002
my cousin i was talkin bout got his first car down the street from his house.it was a crx parked in the guys drive way just sitting there it needed sum work.so my cousin buys it.fixes it up.a couple months later it's stolen from my cousins driveway.

he got a new car by the way but now he's keeping it in the garage.

Apr 25, 2002
worse that happened to me wuz just cd player stolen...and bout $400 dollarz worth of CDz. altho...i got into an accident tha other day and that bitch said her car had bin stolen like 4 timez in 2 monthz...too muchh!!!...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

Apr 25, 2002
n
I didn't see this feature, but Frisco would have to be #1 or #2. I know hella people that've gotten their cars stolen there, including myself. My first car (65 Dodge Dart GT) got chaled out there by Candlestick. The parking lot was full up in there so I parked about a block away. Wouldn't you know my shit got chalked

M

MrFreeze

YoungB said:
Wouldn't you know my shit got chalked
ya especially by candlestick. ya frisco would be up in the top 3 fo sho. not to mention all the times people just gaffle shit off your car without stealin it. thats why im glad i can park my shit in the garage.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
my first car got jacked too.....but i live in seattle......

how many of you that have had your cars stolen, have a honda accord or civic?
I think the accord is one of the most jacked cars. I know my old car (87 camry) was and is in the top three for top stolen for over 10 years.......LOL. I could ......no bullshit.....turn on the engine and unluck the doors using ANYTHING that could fit in the slot........from pens to knifes to fingernails