Sacramento

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
I'm sure some of you guys live in Sacramento...anyways, my girlfriend is goin to Sac State and she's lookin for a place to buy bay area cd's and memorobilia and shit...anyone know of some good stores and where they are located?

She also wants a Mac Dre poster, if anyone knows of a store that for sure has them.

Thanks.

Feb 12, 2006
ya'll are trippin, tell her to roll to Florin and Gerber, that's the cross street - there's a coo ass rap-only cd shop..dunno about posters..but they have thizz ent. shirts and that sort of shit.

Aug 30, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
Dimple Records on Arden is coo. hit up the 91siccness forum. also hit the Tower on Florin and the one on Broadway too. both of them are pretty good for that kind of shit. if The Underground on Watt ave is still open you'll be sure to find what you need there.

there's no Rasputin in Sac, but you should tell her to take a quick drive to Vallejo for the closest Rasputin store. she'll find everything she needs in there. especially MD shit.

Tower Records on Florin closed down a couple months back. But yeah Dimple Records or the store on Gerber & Power Inn is her best bet.

Jul 4, 2002
707Dizz707 said:
ya'll are trippin, tell her to roll to Florin and Gerber, that's the cross street - there's a coo ass rap-only cd shop..dunno about posters..but they have thizz ent. shirts and that sort of shit.

florin and gerber do not meet up, maybe your thinking of florin perkins and gerber, or elk grove florin and gerber??

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
the vault on gerber..florin and gerber run the same way...i thinks its stockton or power inn...its in a rite-aid parkin lot...hella bay shit... posters,bobble heads,cds,dvds