Sacramento Murders/Shootings/Stabbings 2020

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
More murders in Sac so far this year compared to recent years, the most recent one that was gang related was the night before last night somebody got shot and killed at a cemetery.

Another crazy one happened in North Sac where one was killed, 3 shot and 1 stabbed.

There was also 2 other different stabbing murders recently in South Sac and Oak Park.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Damm man it's crazy out there Mo Murda for real.
But isn't everybody supposed to be inside?
but yeah the bars being closed got people riding around being crazy.
They need to open the bars and clubs asap
hba hah ah ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Usually the city of Stockton has more murders than Sac, but they said on the news a few weeks ago that this year Sac has more homicides so far....South Sac and Del Paso Heights are the main spots where most of the killings happen in the city and parts of South Sac are in the county lines/non city limits with a lot of murders.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Well hopefully they can kill each other all off so the every day people who are trying to actually care for their children, families, and society can progress and live more harmoniously. The streets are lined with garbage ass people and I think we're better off with them wiping each other out. Living like a piece of shit ain't gangster, these are all coward ass pussy fucc boiz

Never feared a single one and look forward to chopping them up and burying them in the desert or letting them rot where they lay.

You in a gang? Coo. I got a gang too and will cut your life out.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Well hopefully they can kill each other all off so the every day people who are trying to actually care for their children, families, and society can progress and live more harmoniously. The streets are lined with garbage ass people and I think we're better off with them wiping each other out. Living like a piece of shit ain't gangster, these are all coward ass pussy fucc boiz

Never feared a single one and look forward to chopping them up and burying them in the desert or letting them rot where they lay.

You in a gang? Coo. I got a gang too and will cut your life out.
The drive by shootings is when the innocent people get killed, and it’s always in a “gun free zone”. Everybody should have the right to protect their self and carry a weapon at all times because this has been a violent planet since the dinosaurs days, it ain’t a fairy tale land out there.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The drive by shootings is when the innocent people get killed, and it’s always in a “gun free zone”. Everybody should have the right to protect their self and carry a weapon at all times because this has been a violent planet since the dinosaurs days, it ain’t a fairy tale land out there.
I hear you, I survived 4 just living in one apt for two years, and I had two little babies and wasn't even the target. Pussies can't even aim right. Yes, I agree it is a human right to self defense.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I hear you, I survived 4 just living in one apt for two years, and I had two little babies and wasn't even the target. Pussies can't even aim right. Yes, I agree it is a human right to self defense.
I won’t ever forget the time I got shot at back in 2004 and the bullets didn’t hit me, I was sitting at a park bench and a car drove by and did a u-turn and starts busting caps in the middle of the afternoon and one of the bullets hit a light pole next to me, that and other crazy shit has happened it made me more wise and a firm believer of what I believe in.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I won’t ever forget the time I got shot at back in 2004 and the bullets didn’t hit me, I was sitting at a park bench and a car drove by and did a u-turn and starts busting caps in the middle of the afternoon and one of the bullets hit a light pole next to me, that and other crazy shit has happened it made me more wise and a firm believer of what I believe in.
Damn bruh I survived the same thing in San Jose on Cinco De Myoh, shits crazy to think muthafuckahs were busting slugs at me. That kinda shit is life changing fo realz tho!

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
It's that the worst thing to happen to u?

Dec 11, 2006
When I moved out of EG it was cuz I got shot 4 times. Then moved to north sac and kept waiting on more shit to happen out there. Felt safer when I was in HP for 3 years than I did in sac. Not cuz it is safer but sac has young people doin this shit not believing the consequences. There was still OGs in HP trying to make sure random people weren’t getting popped by the young ones. Sac just sucks

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
When I moved out of EG it was cuz I got shot 4 times. Then moved to north sac and kept waiting on more shit to happen out there. Felt safer when I was in HP for 3 years than I did in sac. Not cuz it is safer but sac has young people doin this shit not believing the consequences. There was still OGs in HP trying to make sure random people weren’t getting popped by the young ones. Sac just sucks
I feel that, recovering from shit is hard specially mentally there's haters everywhere,in sac shits getting more hectic wit all the gang sidin specially in the south north lit too though

Props: siccmadesyko
May 2, 2018
Sac is definitely the hottest right now its worse than most places in the west coast. I was there last week for the labor day lowrider thing at the park and driving back toward fruitridge we seen someone got smoked by some restaurants kinda near the bricks (5th). Always some crazy shit poppin off in sac. Them youngsters are just reckless and don't give a fuck.

Props: siccmadesyko
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Sac is definitely the hottest right now its worse than most places in the west coast. I was there last week for the labor day lowrider thing at the park and driving back toward fruitridge we seen someone got smoked by some restaurants kinda near the bricks (5th). Always some crazy shit poppin off in sac. Them youngsters are just reckless and don't give a fuck.
It always had a lot of murders that don’t get counted on the city limits murder rate because some of the bad parts of South Sac are in a seperate jurisdiction where only the Sac Sheriff patrols, that area on MLK near the Jiffy Mart/43rd and 47th/49th where hella people get shot is not in the city limits, same as Florin Mall area near 65th. And the cemetery where the girl got killed a few months ago is not in the city limits.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
When Q-Ball was on the episode of COPS he got pulled over in the part of South Sac where only the Sac County Sheriff patrols around the corner from the car wash on 47th....it’s 2 different South Sac jurisdictions mixed in together close by with separate crime stats.