Sacramento Middle School prohibits American flag from bike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
1. So you recently had a birthday, Happy belated.

2. I stopped reading at "Are the findings of evolution research" C14 dating isn't used for materials that old.

3. Circular reasoning Timm. If you can't accept archaeological evidence, or what is written in the Saga of the Greenlanders what evidence do you propose that the Vikings actually even were in North America?

1. Thanks mayne

2. Ok

3. read "Vikings in America: theories and evidence" by William Godfrey, some cool shit in there

Talks more about documents by churches and shit rather than the carbon dating

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
From the William Godfrey article that you just referenced:

It is probably in one of these regions that Norse
artifacts, graves, and house foundations should be sought. Such an interpretation,
too, is born out by the sagas themselves, for the "Skrellings," natives
of Vinland, were much more like the Eskimos with whom the Norse were familiar
in Greenland than any known Indian tribe.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Talks more about documents by churches and shit rather than the carbon dating
I'm not sure we're discussing the same article: William Godfrey Vikings in America: theories and evidence in American Anthropologist?

Dude starts off by talking about the saga's and archaeology and how no one would be in their right mind to try and refute that.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
If you're not 100% native, you're at least half immigrant. That includes Mexicans, as they have Spanish blood...and Spanish is white (European).
True...but the difference is "mexicans" have always lived on this land. Yes our ansestors are from the Americas and Europe but we(Mexicans)as our own race,identity,culture,people what ever you want to call it started here on this land and no were else. I think thats why so many Mexican people feel like they have certain entitlements in this country,the same entitlements a lot of white Americans feel they have.

Either way we are all here together and the majority of all our ansestors either came here in an illegal, unmoral, or unethical manner. So I feel any man or woman on this earth has the right to come to this country for a better life just like are grandparents did. The American Dream is not just for people born in this country...where did we forget this at???