SACRAMENTO KINGS OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2009
Kings first Pre-season game was on tuesday and we won 109-95 against the Suns. Reke's jumpshot looks better than last year and Demarcus had a beastly ass game with 16 pts and 16 rebs! We play the clippers tonight.

Hopefully the kings can have a solid squad in a few years after all these 1st round draft picks they've had. Hickson will give them some athleticism at the 4 spot, i always thought he could become a solid player if he was a bit more aggressive and developed a solid jumper, his quickness is there for a big guy. Lebron didn't make him much better in Cle, and he didn't get enough minutes

He definitely did not, thanks to queen james. That cheap bastard did the same shit he pulled against the previous playoff series when his team gets booted. Refuses the act of good sportsmanship by running into the showers. At best lebron will be lucky to get 4.

i definitely see hickson as a threat though very soon, reminds me of a bulkier Stoudemire, with that quickness off the dribble to shake his defender

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
A @AlexB ecerraaa @KJ_MayorJohnson will do everything he can to win for Sacramento. I like the group that's trying to keep them in town
by Jed York on Mar 25, 2013 at 23:30:52