SACRAMENTO KINGS OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
I WAS FEELIN THAT PATRICK EWING JR DRAFT SELECTION. NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH ANY OF THEIR OTHER DRAFT PICKS. WHO ELSE IS A SAC FAN IN HERE? I KNOW THERE'S A FEW.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i don't have a favorite nba team, but i've lived in sacramento for the last three years, and watched a handful of kings games.

but for the team's success, i do like the patrick ewing, jr. pick...and i'm looking forward to seeing their pick, sean singletary, from virginia, and see what he could contribute to the kings.

Feb 19, 2008
kings need to get rid of artest n build around km...that neggga is good...whos their point...oo yeah i aint a kings fan but errbody round me is...i live like 25 mins from sac...

Jun 27, 2005
I think the Kings did a great job in the 2nd round. Sean Singletary is gonna be a damn good pg and with Patrick Ewing Jr - shit it cant hurt to get the most athletic player in the draft. Jason Thompson reminds me of Aldridge without the post game. I've learned over the years that Geoff Petrie knows what the fuck he's doing so I'll take the wait and see approach before I judge him on the first round pick.