#s of ex gf's that you hate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
dont judge me
at the time i thought a tranny was a man that turned to woman..didnt know they still had a sausage..that was my only time i almost got tricked..thats y i turned around when i saw what it really was..
Look here, kiddo, this is siccness.net/vb/ all we do here is judge people. And I judge you to be an immature little prick who is obviously struggling with his sexuality. Why dont you grow up and decide who you are and come back after you've done so....

personally i don't really care if your a fag or a tranny-fucker or whatever the proper term is, i just want you to stop using the siccness to try and help you figure out what you want to stick your dick in.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
And just so you know, you are walking a fine line, here, between looking funny style and being quickly forgotten or becoming a siccness adjective like 'marty'. You should probably quit now.

May 31, 2007
crm.... I suggest you make a new name, then start posting here as a regular without all the questionable posts. DO NOT make threads and just hang out and talk to people if thats what you signed up for. If you signed up to ask these weird ass questions, this place is NOT for you. And if you are a troll, and God I fucking hope you are, then good job coming up with all the ideas for these homo ass threads, but you can stop anytime now