rydah j klyde

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
CSIDERICHCITY said:
let em know tas. fuck that lame. he aint wit tha bizness
And obvious you aint in the bidness starting rummors worse then beauty shop hoes. You was sayen that shit all confident like you was the right hand man in the caper.

I know Richmond is grimy but game reconize game LITTLE HOMIE go get yaself a lisence and go see ya hood aint no harder then the projects in the P they grimmy there top. Just like any hood with drugs and money to be made. You just maken yaself look ignorant.

Apr 24, 2006
the more threads i read on this board, the more i think siccness should start promoting boxing matches. Fuck guns, JT could introduce the fighters and say, "NOW DROP THEM THANGS AND BOX!!!"......on some real shit, get a venue, referees, charge like $20 bucks at the door, and then all these squares that act tough on here could finally have a face put with their name. This way the only thing getting hurt is peoples pride when they get their ass knocked out. Keep that shit in the ring!

Nov 7, 2005
nastyfresh21 said:
the more threads i read on this board, the more i think siccness should start promoting boxing matches. Fuck guns, JT could introduce the fighters and say, "NOW DROP THEM THANGS AND BOX!!!"......on some real shit, get a venue, referees, charge like $20 bucks at the door, and then all these squares that act tough on here could finally have a face put with their name. This way the only thing getting hurt is peoples pride when they get their ass knocked out. Keep that shit in the ring!
you joking. we really could put it together legally. make it ufc style. everybody get an amatuer license from the state and pay the promoter fee and do it legally

Aug 7, 2006
CSIDERICHCITY said:
i just heard from my folks in central that rydah just got took for his grill up in central richmond. i dont see why they try and come to tha hood and they aint from there. please no hate i just wanted to share this real quick thank u
wow how do you feel now you and your folks are all talk