Ryan Wood Memorial Fund

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Cali Love If you'd like to pay thru PayPal, email address is: [email protected]
I just sent some finances through PayPal for the family. Though I never knew Woodie I do the the hurt of loss through suicide. I lost a homboy back in the day which is a main reason now that I'm a changed man through Christ. Behind closed doors we all have them demons that be calling & most times it's only the strength of God that can set us free. May the Lord continue to bless the family, Friends & Fans! - Brother Ig

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Cali Love If you'd like to pay thru PayPal, email address is: [email protected]
I just sent some finances through PayPal for the family. Though I never knew Woodie I do the the hurt of loss through suicide. I lost a homboy back in the day which is a main reason now that I'm a changed man through Christ. Behind closed doors we all have them demons that be calling & most times it's only the strength of God that can set us free. May the Lord continue to bless the family, Friends & Fans! - Brother Ig

"My True's,My Homies its yo friendship I cherish/ & I know that U can feel this cuz these R more then lyrics/ I tear this from my heart 2 da pen 2 pad / from my lips to the MIC cuz Im down till da end/ My friend I'll tell U this cuz I may not get this chance later/ so I dedicate this 2 ya'll my hogs a Homies Prayer....."

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thank you very much Brother Ig!! That was very generous of you.

Brother Ig said:

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
We are contacting his family to clear this up immediately. Please note that we aren't even sure that "RWOOD" is even Ryan's dad Richard or just someone posing as him in order to stir more crap up!

I can ensure you - I have been Wood's friend for years and would never try to get over on someone. Because the family didn't want to have a service for him we decided to honor Ryan's wishes and wanted to get him a bench to place somewhere to honor his memory.

RWOOD said:
I'm Ryans Dad I know nothing about a memorial fund for Ryan be careful.

POPS

Los

Artist
Jul 22, 2002
RWOOD,

If this is you Richard, I'm Wood's friend that bought the Mercedes from you years ago. I can assure you this memorial fund is legit. I know there are some slimey scum buckets out there, but Shannon isn't one of them. She has the Wood family in her best interest. I've been letting people know to watch out and trying to weed out the legit from the illegit. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours through this trying time.

-Los-

Aug 3, 2006
this is a fucked up sitaution i can understand family and friends not wanting to leak info about it but damn when someone kills themself it only leaves a buncha questions and people cant help but be curious especailly a public figure im curious as to why woodie moved all the way up to oregon

Blo

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2005
www.takeflightclothing.com
whats up gente? ill be puting in a lil $ out of my own pocket too. take flight will be at the streetlow carshow this sun. in monterey and ill have something set up at the booth for everybody to donate some $ to woodies fund(if thats coo wit u cali love & los?) now u have no excuses if u dont have paypal or time to go to the bank or any money. put in at least $1 .if 1oo ppl put in thats $100 so if any of u homeboys are at the show this weekend make sure to put in on a good cause!

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
DopeBoyFresh said:
this is a fucked up sitaution i can understand family and friends not wanting to leak info about it but damn when someone kills themself it only leaves a buncha questions and people cant help but be curious especailly a public figure im curious as to why woodie moved all the way up to oregon
when did he move to oregon?