Ryan Wood Memorial Fund

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Official Ryan Wood Memorial Fund

Official Ryan Wood Memorial Fund

As you all may have heard our beloved friend Ryan Wood passed away on March 7, 2007. This whole situation came as a shock to his family and friends. Many of us are confused as to why this happened to such a kind and open hearted person. His passing has been very emotional and heartbreaking for all of us. We have decided to purchase a bench in his memory. We have opened a memorial fund on his behalf to help raise money for the bench. Any type of donation would help a great deal. Thank you for time and please keep my friend Ryan in your prayers.

Bank Name : Wells Fargo Bank

Acct Name: Ryan Wood Memorial Fund

Acct Number: 9968018375

If you'd like to pay thru PayPal, email address is: [email protected]

Thank you all for anything you can contribute.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
I am going to have to figure out how to do that. I wanted to make sure you guys were able to validate who the account belonged to. Let me do some research and I will find out what I need to do because I'm sure that would be the easiest way for you to donate instead of going to a Wells Fargo Bank.

Thanks for the people have shown interest.

94509 said:
can you set up a pay pal?

Sep 23, 2006
Cali Love said:
I am going to have to figure out how to do that. I wanted to make sure you guys were able to validate who the account belonged to. Let me do some research and I will find out what I need to do because I'm sure that would be the easiest way for you to donate instead of going to a Wells Fargo Bank.

Thanks for the people have shown interest.

All u gotta do is sign up for paypal enter the bank info and post the email adress to send funds too

Feb 28, 2006
Hell ya, I will get all the homiez to put in $ome bank, and we will $end it off A$AP. Let me get them together and it'll be on

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Damn, 355 views and only 15 replies??? Thanks to those that did reply and interested in keepin' Wood's memory alive.

I hope you respect the decision that at the moment due to possible issues with funk, among crazy stalkers (remember what they did to Mac Dre's spot) ... the location of the bench will be kept undislosed for a while. Last thing we need is for someone to vandalize it or try and steal it... not to mention what some scraps would do if they got their hands on it. I do promise that we will take a picture of it, to show you what was bought.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^Smart Decision

Im On Empty Pockets So I Wont Be Able To Donate Anytime Soon, But Know That I Will. Its Good To Know His Memory Will Be Kept Alive