ryan leslie makin a beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
yea but this cat is an actual musician, i seen him make beats outa quarters in a cup, he's been doin music his whole life, he's making the music not the keyboards.....
thats funny my friend at school who rarely uses the internet was telling me about that clip today. i doubt hes ever posted on here either. its a coincidence maybe - i had just seen that clip on here so i knew what he was talking about. ill say the man got skills and he be feelin his music but i just want a crack at producing with all that shit. fuck it throw in a good engineer as well and a radio hookup and i gaurentee you ill have something in their hands in no time

Apr 25, 2002
Equipment, aka the tools you use, aren't a replacement for actual talent. They only help you express what you already hear in your creative mind. If you're not a real musician, no amount of gear in the world will magically turn you into one.

I can't count how many times I've heard people say if they had X gear or X, Y Z gear, how hot their music would be -- then waste thousands of dollars buying the stuff only to find out they were wrong.

Apr 5, 2004
thats funny my friend at school who rarely uses the internet was telling me about that clip today. i doubt hes ever posted on here either. its a coincidence maybe - i had just seen that clip on here so i knew what he was talking about. ill say the man got skills and he be feelin his music but i just want a crack at producing with all that shit. fuck it throw in a good engineer as well and a radio hookup and i gaurentee you ill have something in their hands in no time
ya ryan leslie has a personal engeneer/slave named jim lol some middle aged fat white dude wit glasses...

you can see him boss him around in this video lol

Feb 2, 2006
Equipment, aka the tools you use, aren't a replacement for actual talent. They only help you express what you already hear in your creative mind. If you're not a real musician, no amount of gear in the world will magically turn you into one.

I can't count how many times I've heard people say if they had X gear or X, Y Z gear, how hot their music would be -- then waste thousands of dollars buying the stuff only to find out they were wrong.

true but i got skills on the keys

i just want to fuck with it because i never had no access to use all that shit

plus i aint got no money so when i get it gaurenteed ima milk every single sound in there for what its worth - but your correct i just heard this producer today who made some incredible ass beats on reason damn near killing everything i heard to date

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
some people were put on this world to muke music, he is one of those people. I wish I had 1% of ryan leslies talent