ryan leslie makin a beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
dude noes how to play damn near every instrument in the book lol.... he supposidly got into harvard at the age of 15.... genious maybe? i think so, one of the few real talented musicians out ther...

Apr 26, 2006
beat's sick. andromeda, m3, and virus is a winning combination. did you notice he was only playing the black keys though?
Why not, simple scale to use and sounds good, just like playing all white keys only. I think it's easier to play the black keys because they pop out and you just kind of slap them, atleast for me it is. Playing both black/white keys in same melodies/chords certainly complicates things as far as trying to stay in proper tone/scale.

Apr 25, 2002
Dope video. Noticed it looks like he was playing the congas with thumb hits more than his whole hands and sounds like he did an over dub on top to give it more presence. Didn't know you could get that kinda sound with that playing technique.

Apr 5, 2004
not bad though but he got access to all that equiptment lock me in that studio for a week watch all the shit i make
yea but this cat is an actual musician, i seen him make beats outa quarters in a cup, he's been doin music his whole life, he's making the music not the keyboards.....

co sign..... I wish I had half that equipment......... especially now that I sold my motif and fantom g Im on stucc really
why you let that G go!!????

You can have all the good equipment in the world but that doesn't make you a good musician.
100% true... it does help tho, piccaso wasnt making his famous paintings using crayons.. it helps if u gota good brush

You can have all the good equipment in the world but that doesn't make you a good musician.

True but like shizzniddel V.S said i does help to have equipment.... I mean where would musicians be with no equipment.....

why you let that G go!!????
It was not somthing I wanted to do..... I really regrete it but I needed the money.... I dont have any board just a midi board and fl studio now... I really wish I didnt have to sell the motif or the fantom g...... but Ill just get the rack mount versions down the road when I get my money up