Russia, Covid, inflation and the downfall of America

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
biden talking all that shit about sanctions, AINT NO ONE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT LMFAO.

not one single fuck.

that sucks for all those innocent people.

ya'll got played.

May 4, 2002
instead of grown ass Americans standing up for our fucking country they bred some fruity ass cucks, that cant think for themselves.

IDGAF about any of ur biden cuck views, eat a dick.

Props: Chree

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Tbh United States stepping in with anything other than cash money or sanctions could legit start a war like nothing our generation has seen before.

USA did offer to help Zelenskyy get out of Kyiv but he said fuck that he wants ammo not a free ride out. Biden is sending 600m in military supplies now.

It ain't matter if it's trump or biden tho it's money that rules everything. It's funny watching people get caught up in it tho. They usually don't even realize how easy they get manipulated. Remember when Trump said he would have a vaccine out in a year and leftists said they wouldn't trust that? Now it's the opposite.

but I digress. This whole mess don't even matter for Americans on the same level as it does for those out there so its easy to sit back and make it about your world leaders. Yall ain't and likely will never have to deal with government urging you to make molotov cocktails and handing out citizens not trained for battle guns telling anyone aged 18 to 60 to be ready to fight. Shits wild but driven by money. Worlds changing and it don't matter who is in charge. Money printer started with Covid and if the war escalates or other world issues break out be ready for it. Check out the price of wheat, its telling.

Play it right and you might make generational wealth like those in the big leagues been doing tho.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
instead of grown ass Americans standing up for our fucking country they bred some fruity ass cucks, that cant think for themselves.

IDGAF about any of ur biden cuck views, eat a dick.

u r really angry IDK what about anyway WTF are we supposed to do about this. Putin fucking up Ukraine so the Russian people don't realize how shitty life is under Putin. has nothing to do with USA

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Biden is much worse than Trump, and Obama and Biden’s political party is only for females and feminists that drive a Toyota Prius. There is not one thing manly about being a lefty.

LMAO just because I think Trump sucked doesn't mean I like Biden. If you think Obama or Biden as leftists you are a fascist. In ANY other first-world country the US left would be center or right/center as they oppose things like healthcare (that EVERY other 1st world country gives their people) the last election was voting for a dumpster fire or a dumpster full of toxic waste on fire. Tired of voting for the not worst candidate. idiots like you that make politics into some win/lose game are fucking dragging this country down.

Please I am curious what did trump do for you that you guys still want to suck his dick so bad? I am genuinely curious. Speaking of manly Trump and his whole circle never did one "manly' thing in their sad lives. the guy lives in a penthouse with a gold toilet and hasn't done a single day's work in his entire life. Manly as fuck.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
If you think Obama or Biden as leftists you are a fascist.
Fascist authoritarianism is similar to what modern day Democrats are, they try to force fake vaccines and threaten to fire people for not taking it, and they try to dictate what type of vehicle you could own and in some cities making ordinances that you can’t do repairs on your vehicle yourself, they are technically trying to ban everything….the only freedom liberals vote for is gay marriage, abortion and free crack pipes.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Fascist authoritarianism is similar to what modern day Democrats are, they try to force fake vaccines and threaten to fire people for not taking it, and they try to dictate what type of vehicle you could own and in some cities making ordinances that you can’t do repairs on your vehicle yourself, they are technically trying to ban everything….the only freedom liberals vote for is gay marriage, abortion and free crack pipes.

Democrats don't threaten to fire people stupid employers do. At-will employment means just that. Got a source about vaccines being fake?

Did u post this from your lifted chevy truck with a thin blue line sticker in your Oakleys? LMAO keep watching FOX news u braindead fuck. WTF r u even on here? for nobody posts MAGA rap on here. I am sure there are forums for this.

U didn't answer my question what did Trump do for you to improve your life and how has a new president affected that? WTF do conservatives DO FOR U? What are u guys conserving?

Sacramento is the only COUNTY I found that has any rules on repairing cars it's not a city-specific ordinance. politicians on both sides are trying to pass a right to repair bill nationally however stupid ass republicans (who have NO party platform or agenda) block anything that comes out simply because they are the minority. bunch of fucking cry babies.

What exactly are democrats trying to "ban"? got a source or is it some youtube video from a crazy person?

Gay marriage is already here who gives a fuck. Abortion is an issue the repubs act to care about to get the religious fruitcakes to vote for them. It only became an issue to rile up their base after they lost the school segregation fight.

Got a source on free crack pipes or did u see that on some Qanon website?

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
What exactly are democrats trying to "ban"?
gas powered vehicles, gas powered lawnmowers, blowers and weed eaters, guns , private property, red meat , plastic straws, free speech….what aren’t they trying to ban?. You must have been living under a rock if you haven’t noticed that they are trying to ban everything.

Props: kane916