Russia, Covid, inflation and the downfall of America

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Damn,

Putin really out here playing chess not checkers.

Shit can get scary real fast. Tin foil hat time.

Over Covid-19 how much money did America Print? Canada and the USA, everyone. Shits crazy. Some of us made fortunes thanks to that printing press, I know StillHustlin @StillHustlin did.

Putin had perfect timing. Start a war when America can't keep the printing press on. How do you think wars are funded. There's a meme going around Twitter saying to buy the invasion. That in previous wars that's what worked - that's when we had the ability to turn on the printing press. Because of Covid we have had the printing press on for the last 2 years. It's going to force us into an unsustainable inflation - which is whats scary to watch.

As I type this there's reports of bombing near kyiv. Shits crazy.

From a financial perspective idk. Accumulate gold, bitcoin, ethereum and in the shorter term maybe noc or other war stocks if you jive that way.

Shits fucked tho. Love yall siccness. Whoever is left on this site word up.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
nope the world will freeze their assets. the oligarchs in charge won't stand losing massive percentages of their money. Putin is their puppet. they will cut the strings before going broke.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yall funny thinking it matters who is in charge.

Would be scary tho if this sets a precedence for China/Taiwan conflict.

Imagine, feds raise rates 50bps, China puts the pressure on Taiwan after seeing Ukraine. Unlike Ukraine the surrounding regions of Taiwan are South Korea, Japan, and other major financial hubs. I would be damned if they don't panic more than they did for Ukraine.