Russell peters is without a doubt the best comedian alive...probably cuz hes brown!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
i saw him at the 94.9 comedy jam. he did the same exact routine he always does nearly word for word. I lost a lot of respect for him after that. it was funny too cause there were hella indian people there and they wouldnt shut up about russel peters, then when he finally came on they all looked hella let down

Jun 23, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
i saw him at the 94.9 comedy jam. he did the same exact routine he always does nearly word for word. I lost a lot of respect for him after that. it was funny too cause there were hella indian people there and they wouldnt shut up about russel peters, then when he finally came on they all looked hella let down
Yea I know what you mean..it seems like hella comedians do the same routine over and over...pablo francisco did his twice the exact same way...i guess its common practice

Apr 25, 2002
Its gotta be fuckin hard to come up with new, witty ass material that will get the crowd laughing, so when they get a good joke, they stick with it. I saw George Lopez back in 97 and he still uses some of the same jokes in his current stand up routines.