RUFF RYDERS/SONY, FLO MASTERS & KMEL PRESENT....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com

NEW MIXTAPE COMING IN FEB. FROM FLO MASTERS.

FEAT.
STYLES P OF THE LOX
BALANCE
JON NASH
J. DANDRIDGE
GANG GREEN INT'L
F.O.A.
YOUNG WIN
YAEL
AND MORE....

THIS ONE HAS BAY ARTISTS ON IT AND THE NEXT ONE IN APRIL WILL HAVE RUFF RYDERS ARTISTS. HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WITH BAY ARTISTS WILL HELP THE HOMIES IN THE BAY GET SOME SHINE SINCE IT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED WORLDWIDE. MIXED BY 106 KMEL'S OWN SCOTTY FOXX....

Nov 7, 2005
this one is fire. whole lot of mixtapes coming out of the bay right now, but i will put ours against anyone of them out there. pick it up and holla at your peoples

Apr 25, 2002
good shit cant wait to peep this

but on the real yall need to step your graphic game up...dont take this like im hatin or nothin cuz i think yall make good music, but yall signed on a major now, i think its bout time to stop fuckin wit them self proclaimed graphic designers and start presenting yourselves like a professional should...i'm sure yall know this, jus like any business, it's all about image, and if you want people outside of your local area to take you serious, you need to present your product to them with a look of professionalism. just my opinion

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
RevoL said:
good shit cant wait to peep this

but on the real yall need to step your graphic game up...dont take this like im hatin or nothin cuz i think yall make good music, but yall signed on a major now, i think its bout time to stop fuckin wit them self proclaimed graphic designers and start presenting yourselves like a professional should...i'm sure yall know this, jus like any business, it's all about image, and if you want people outside of your local area to take you serious, you need to present your product to them with a look of professionalism. just my opinion
we actually want to get away from the computer generated covers and do more abstract things. change the game a lil...